Earn 8% eBay Bucks, No Minimum Purchase (YMMV)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"Get rewarded for shopping your Spring outdoor favorites!  Ends April 21, 11:59PM PT."

I didn't get an email (probably will later), but I just happened to be in my account and saw it on the eBay homepage.

Member Summary

eBay
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I didn't see it on the front page but when I checked my "Messages" folder it was there

Anything to buy?

Got it on 2 of 2 accts and good timing to use up the Bucks from last qtr expiring 5/2.

Kind a early...  Must be slow start to Q2 or something.

PS - confirmed to work on gold coins with max $100 limt

soulzeng said:   Anything to buy?
  Nope. They're all sold out.

thanks for nice sharing.

Can it be used more then once? TY for the heads up- I would have missed it.

noapathy said:   
  Nope. They're all sold out.

Hurry, I just returned something... you can buy it before I do!

sunsetcliff said:   Can it be used more then once? TY for the heads up- I would have missed it.

Who’s eligible?

Only invited, registered eB ay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eB ay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 8% in eB ay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase with no minimum

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on April 20, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on April 21, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Extra eB ay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a "Qualifying Purchase"). Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eB ay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eB ay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

sunsetcliff said:   Can it be used more then once? TY for the heads up- I would have missed it.

Yes multiple times within the 2-day period.

Thanks OP!

dang it i just bought a 1.4k lens the day before!!!

Great find !

ASAP Sold Out !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017