• filter:
This deal has expired.

$4 for $25 - Restaurant.Com - Code: NEW

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Pretty Good Deal. Occasionally you can buy these for $2 instead of $4, but if you need some now $4 is good.

Works out to .16 cents on the Dollar.
​Code at Checkout: NEW

This is supposed to be a deal where you can buy a $25 Gift Certificate for $4, but I could not make that work.

​I was able to open a Browser window, go straight to eBates, clicked through for my 20% Cash Back (which I was promptly credited for), and then entered NEW.

​With CB active, I was able to purchase a number of individual Restaurant Coupons at the 16 cents on the dollar rate. Keep a very close eye on your total at checkout to make certain you are not overpaying.

​I use restaurant.com ​ all the time. They don't expire; are easy to swap online; and I've been very pleased with their AMERICA-BASED Customer Service.
​It is possible to combine small GF's into larger ones if you ask them to do so.

There are MANY restaurants in my area that accept restaurant.com .
Quite a few are excellent, and even have their own Rewards Programs that can be stacked with restaurant.com .

I don't understand members who hate restaurant.com just because no restaurant in their vicinity honors them.
That would be like me hating FRY'S ELECTRONICS just because there are none in my State (I wish there were).

More deals in the official Restaurant.com coupon thread.
Member Summary

Restaurant (1.58kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017