Costco Bridgestone tires $70 off + free install 4/21-24

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In addition to the usual $70 coupon, Costco is offering $.01 tire installation through Monday, 4/21-4/24, on Bridgestone tires.  If you don't have time available this weekend, you can order online to lock in the price and have the work done later.

https://www.costco.com/

Member Summary

Bridgestone
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Plus.. if you buy tires at tire, you get free tire rotations for life.. only thing is you have to get them done periodically.

Web site is very slow for me today and the discount for installation is not showing at checkout. I'll try again later.

cheapest tire i found was $$154.49 (if i buy 4 with $70 off) Bridgestone - Ecopia EP422 PLUS

235/45R17/XL 97V 97V

Think i can get it cheaper on other sites like discount tires direct

Costco always runs a deal for $70 off 4 tires. They rotate the tires that are part of the deal, but it's been available every time that I've checked.

Fitton said:   Costco always runs a deal for $70 off 4 tires. They rotate the tires that are part of the deal, but it's been available every time that I've checked.
In reality, the free installation is the deal, not the $70 off.  

Costco also fills your tires with nitrogen, which maintains the tire pressure better than air. You can get nitro refills as needed.

caveat said:   Costco also fills your tires with nitrogen, which maintains the tire pressure better than air. You can get nitro refills as needed.
Nitro for consumers is a bit overkill, we don't suffer the kind of temp changes like Nascar or Airplanes go through.  But since costco provides it free, who am I to complain.

forbin4040 said:   
caveat said:   Costco also fills your tires with nitrogen, which maintains the tire pressure better than air. You can get nitro refills as needed.
Nitro for consumers is a bit overkill, we don't suffer the kind of temp changes like Nascar or Airplanes go through.  But since costco provides it free, who am I to complain.

It also helps when traveling into different elevations. I have tires from Costco on one car and tires from Walmart on other car. When traveling between Colorado and Kansas I need to add air to the tires from Walmart which don't have nitrogen and the tires from Costco with nitrogen stay properly inflated.

thanks for the post, got a set of 4 for the accord for 319 OTD

thanks op

The $0.01 installation per tire discount shows up in check-out. My wife's Trailblazer needs new tires but I am figuring out if we can wait until Michillens have the rebate and get the free install code for executive members. The install deal is for all membership levels. I have Ecopias on my RAV4 and they seem pretty good. I had Alenza Plus on my Escape and had no complaints. Nitrogen is a nice bonus since it has better staying power.

I wish Costco used road-force balancers (Hunter GSP9700) in their shops.

$0.01 installation is not showing up.

just ordered, worked for me. Shows $129 off ($70+$60 off installation)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017