• filter:

SIG SAUER MOSQUITO .22 PISTOL NEW IN BOX $195 shipped @ RGUNS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I ordered a few of these last week and the order went through my FFL just fine. They are legit.

https://rguns.net/shop/sig-sauer-mosquito-22-pistol/ 

Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
Model: Mosquito
Caliber: .22 LR
Barrel Length: 4 inch
Capacity: 1 10rd magazine
Frame Finish: Black
Slide Finish: Black
Grips: Synthetic
NEW IN BOX just like the picture. We just got the last batch at a blow out price.
Note: (THIS IS A FIREARM AND MUST SHIP TO A FFL DEALER.) the ship to address will be the FFL dealers address.
email,fax,mail a copy of the dealers FFL with your order number, so we know who its for and can send the gun out. or it will take longer to get processed. We due not send tracking info on firearms for security reasons.

*They have R GUNS CARPENTERSVILLE IL lasered onto the slide. Picture attached.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
" We due not send tracking" Seems Sketchy... Just sayin'

rated:
Please put seller name and shipping cost ($20) in title.

Also worth pointing out: "RGUNS will NOT make any sales to CA, CT, NJ, NY."

rated:
Shipping charge plus fee when you pick up the gun at FFL dealer.

rated:
Price is around $550 at other stores so if this deal is legit, I would buy a few too. Do your research before buying. They have bad review.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=658248 

rated:
swiss perfection

rated:
I have read the same review, and others and was equally concerned.
I also saw many favorable reviews as well and felt confident enough to go for it.
I called the store and spoke to someone directly about this particular firearm before ordering.
All I can say is it worked well for me. I waited for the deal to be complete before sharing it here.

rated:
Dez321 said:   " We due not send tracking" Seems Sketchy... Just sayin'
  "we due not send tracking info on firearms for security reasons."

I would not order from them just because of this.

rated:
Unless you really want a .22, since you have to pay shipping and the same $35+ FFL fees as any other gun, I'd rather just pay $105 more and get a Shield 9mm for $105 more.
If there were no shipping and FFL fees, I'd probably pay $175 for a Sig .22 to play around with.

rated:
Just to let everyone know, Sig DID NOT manufacturer this - this was a 3rd party manufacturer and it's really poor quality. Do not expect reliable cycling - Sig has discontinued the relationship with Umarex because of this. 

Again, YMMV! 

rated:
Slickone said:   Unless you really want a .22, since you have to pay shipping and the same $35+ FFL fees as any other gun, I'd rather just pay $105 more and get a Shield 9mm for $105 more.
If there were no shipping and FFL fees, I'd probably pay $175 for a Sig .22 to play around with.

Shield has $75 rebate April 1-June 30, 2017 and can be had for less than $250 + fees/tx
Smith & Wesson Rebates
$50 rebate on Bodyguard 380
$25 rebate on SDVE/SD
M&P Shield 9mm

rated:
I know it's in a different league (quality and price), but the new Ruger Mark IVs are fantastic. Single-button takedown, no tools, is a real joy. The S&W Victory is the probably best "cheap" 22 pistol. The M&P Shield is nice too if that's the style you're looking for.

rated:

rated:
I ordered one. Thanks TeamAllen!

rated:
Is it a good price?

rated:
busytradeuklimited said:   Is it a good price?
  this is lowest ever have found.

rated:
Price down to $175 now, but I was hoping to find a 22LR with a threaded barrel.

rated:
$175 is a steal!

rated:
For those that need additional mags, for this gun, they are on sale and currently in stock, at the Sig Store. $9.99. FS over $100 in case you need/want to get some other stuff as well.
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/mosquito-10rd-22lr-magazine.html

They go in and out of stock, so when they do run out you can enter your email address to be notified when they are available.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017