RITE AID 4/23 - 4/29/17; MM Right Guard, Doans, Flonase

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today only:
Right Guard Xtreme 2.6-4 oz. Dry Sprays, Sticks, Gels or Aerosols 6-8.5 oz.
BOG50%, earn 200 PP wyb 2
BOGO q (max value $4.99) in 4/9 RP exp. 4-23-17

S*: Save $3.50 on TWO (2) RIGHT GUARD® Xtreme™ Antiperspirant products (excludes Sport) exp. 4/23/17
S*: Save $1.00 ON ONE (1) Right Guard® Xtreme™ Antiperspirant Deodorant (excludes Right Guard® Sport) exp. 5/12/17

All week:
Doan's cream BOGO, earn 200PP wyb 2.  $5/1 mq inside each box.
Buy 2 $11.29 ea, BOGO - 2 $5/1 mq, pay $1.29 earn 200PP

Flonase Sensimist $15.99 gold - $7/1 L2c or today's RP - $3/1 RAq available near pharmacy = $5.99 earn $7 S*
You might also have targeted Plenti offer for Sensimist.  I have $3 S* exp May and $7 S* new today.

For my fellow Staplers who have enough Plenti cards... buy $300 in Mastercard gc at Staples.  Earn $20 Staples gc after SER.
Go directly to RA and buy $100 Vanilla visa ($100 per Plenti card), earn 1000 PP and get rid of the risky MC gc.
The RA deal is 500PP wyb $50 so $100 maxes out the deal.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My local RA Manager gave me hell when I paid for GC with a prepaid Visa GC. The cashier already rang me up and she gave him hell too. She acted like I was a criminal and would have handcuffed me if she could

Manager doesn't understand the posted policy. 
Reloadable gc can only be paid for with cash.  Non-reloadable gc can be paid for w/ cc.

eta: my mistake, initially posted "variable load" when I meant "reloadable"

Where's NoMoney??? IIRC we can use Vanilla Visa to buy m.o. at P.O.  Is that correct?

thanks Maine, 

got the 2 right guards, entered my plenti at the end, so the coupon took off the full $4.29, paid $2.45ish with tax via PLENTI, got back 200 points and will get $4.50 savingstar, so a nice $4mm.

ALSO, my store had the OREO THINS single packs marked down to 19c (75% off) if anyone like these things. also a bunch of high end granola bars, gourmet popcorn, etc were also 75% off, however their starting prices were about $5-7, so still $1.25-175 on clearance.

my4mainecoons said:   Where's NoMoney??? IIRC we can use Vanilla Visa to buy m.o. at P.O.  Is that correct?Per DTASFAB: "Currently, any Bancorp-issued Vanilla-branded single-use Visa or MC gift card that runs on the Incomm network will work.  Any and all others will not."

translation to Barney speak please.

my4mainecoons said:   Manager doesn't understand the posted policy. 
Reloadable gc can only be paid for with cash.  Non-reloadable gc can be paid for w/ cc.

eta: my mistake, initially posted "variable load" when I meant "reloadable"

my4mainecoons - Does the PP work on the variable load visa gc (20-500) ? Thanks!

I'm also having trouble buying with a credit card. I got shot down by 3 cashier's in 2 stores. The same two stores I purchased on 4/05 and 4/07 when this deal was last on. I know register allows it, but nazi cashier's will not let me try.

I still have to do the flonase deal. While doing that I will try to hunt down the friendly cashier's that let me buy last time.

my4mainecoons said:   
For my fellow Staplers who have enough Plenti cards... buy $300 in Mastercard gc at Staples.  Earn $20 Staples gc after SER.
Go directly to RA and buy $100 Vanilla visa ($100 per Plenti card), earn 1000 PP and get rid of the risky MC gc.
The RA deal is 500PP wyb $50 so $100 maxes out the deal.

I am not a stapler, but I do shop at Staples on occasion. I tried to do your Staples /Rite Aid  scenario but it did not work. The activation fees at Staples are quite steep by the way: $6.95 to activate a $200 card and $5.95 to activate a $100 card. It has been a while since I have bought Mastecards at Staples, but I do not remember the fees being quite that high.  Anyway I bought $300 worth of Mastercards at Staples and that transaction went fine (for a $7.10 MM) but when I went directly to Rtie Aid and tried to pay for a $100 Vanilla Visa using my just bought Staples Mastercard, the cashier said that my credit card was "declined." I swiped it again and once again he told me it said "declined." Either my Mastercards were not yet activated at the time (it was only 15 minutes after I bought them) or Rite Aid  no longer allows you to pay for fixed dollar amount Visas using a credit card. Not sure which. I will go to another Rite Aid  and see if the transaction goes through. It is an hour later now and I just got home and checked the balances on my Mastercards and they are activated.

I bought 2 $200 Mastercard gc at Staples then went directly to RA where I used them to purchase Vanilla visas w/o issue.
To be precise, I drove 4 miles to RA.  In RA I picked up 2 Doans, a Flonase, 2 Right Guard and Vanilla visa.
Then I went to the register.  Might have taken 15-20 min between purchasing the MC and using it.
Was the cashier applying the MC as a cc?

Today I bought another 2 $200 MC gc.  Drove from Staples to my accountant's, less than 10 min.
Used the 2 MC gc to pay my bill for tax prep.  Went through as credit w/o issue.
Then used the Vanilla visas from RA.  Went through just fine as well.

my4mainecoons said:   I bought 2 $200 Mastercard gc at Staples then went directly to RA where I used them to purchase Vanilla visas w/o issue.
Interesting. I tried at another Rite Aid  just now with Mastercards I am 100% positive were active and once again the Rite Aid  register declined them, so maybe there is a register update going out and your store just hasn't updated yet. By the way, I was buying the fixed $100 amount Vanilla Visa card at Rite Aid  . Besides a register update you must not have received at your local Rite Aid yet I have no clue why it would work for you and not for me. So as it stands I have $300 in risky Mastercard gift cards that I got to figure out a way to unload as soon as possible. In the future I don't think I will do Staples Mastercard deals because to me making $7.10 isn't worth the risk of losing it all. I will probably use the cards to prepay even more my Internet and water/trash bills. As the days go by shopping at Staples is become more and more irrelevant.

If the past repeats next week there will be a prepaid visa gift card offer and you can use the MC to buy the VC if your Staples cashiers will do it.

my4mainecoons said:   If the past repeats next week there will be a prepaid visa gift card offer and you can use the MC to buy the VC if your Staples cashiers will do it.

Nice idea, but Staples cashiers in my area do not allow you to use a gift card to pay for a gift card unfortunately.

BUY 1 SUPER POLIGRIP .75OZ – $2.23 (GOLD DISCOUNT) FREE!

• -(1) Super Poligrip FREE .75oz product up to $2.35, 4/2 RP, exp. 05/02/2017
  • as low as FREE after coupon or .12 mm if Q scans for full value. have items to cover overage

passion124 said:   I'm also having trouble buying with a credit card. I got shot down by 3 cashier's in 2 stores. The same two stores I purchased on 4/05 and 4/07 when this deal was last on. I know register allows it, but nazi cashier's will not let me try.

I was shot down as well, was told cash only for gift card purchases. 

niniss said:   
passion124 said:   I'm also having trouble buying with a credit card. I got shot down by 3 cashier's in 2 stores. The same two stores I purchased on 4/05 and 4/07 when this deal was last on. I know register allows it, but nazi cashier's will not let me try.

I was shot down as well, was told cash only for gift card purchases. 

It is probably just as well the cashiers "shot you down" as it probably wouldn't have gone through anyway. The sale would have been declined by the cash register, unless your store hasn't received the latest update. It used to be you could pay with a credit card but that is no longer the case.

Wow, not even with a CC!. They must not want to sell them at all

mmyk72 said:   Wow, not even with a CC!. They must not want to sell them at all
Not to the likes of you. Why pay the CC fee on top of the MM you are having? The ones who truly need these cards will willingly pay cash.

my4mainecoons said:   
All week:
Doan's cream BOGO, earn 200PP wyb 2.  $5/1 mq inside each box.
Buy 2 $11.29 ea, BOGO - 2 $5/1 mq, pay $1.29 earn 200PP

Is this over? Or is it still good for the next week?

How about the Rimmel deal?

ocean935 said:   
mmyk72 said:   Wow, not even with a CC!. They must not want to sell them at all
Not to the likes of you. Why pay the CC fee on top of the MM you are having? The ones who truly need these cards will willingly pay cash.

FWers don't pay cc fees.  We get money back for using the cc.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017