• filter:
This deal has expired.

Raku Camping Hammock, 660lb Portable Lightweight Parachute Nylon Fabric for $10.36 at Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for one, thanks OP

rated:

rated:
Shipping is not free for those without Prime

rated:
iLetTheDogsOut said:   C on FakeSpot
http://fakespot.com/product/raku-camping-hammock-660lb-portable-...

Hmmm, I ordered one a week or two ago (and paid more )  I didn't see all the reasons for the poor reviews, but at this price, I would say it's a pretty good deal. Pros: I like the built-in stash bag. It makes it easy to roll up and stow. It's definitely light weight. We are using in the yard, but would be good for backpacking or on the deck of your sailboat. Cons: it IS parachute material and lightweight. The shape makes it a bit hard to get in and out of. It's basic shape is a bit like a banana peel, so you have to "peel" yourself out...leads to some inelegant exits. :-/ Overall, we still like ours and though we've only had it a week, the quality seems decent. 

rated:
Bought one last week for my daughter. Works great. Very happy with it after just a few days of use.

rated:
kbaxter said:   
iLetTheDogsOut said:   C on FakeSpot
http://fakespot.com/product/raku-camping-hammock-660lb-portable-...

Hmmm, I ordered one a week or two ago (and paid more )  I didn't see all the reasons for the poor reviews, but at this price, I would say it's a pretty good deal. Pros: I like the built-in stash bag. It makes it easy to roll up and stow. It's definitely light weight. We are using in the yard, but would be good for backpacking or on the deck of your sailboat. Cons: it IS parachute material and lightweight. The shape makes it a bit hard to get in and out of. It's basic shape is a bit like a banana peel, so you have to "peel" yourself out...leads to some inelegant exits. :-/ Overall, we still like ours and though we've only had it a week, the quality seems decent. 

I ordered this last month with a similar promo for $10.70.   I was initially worried about the fakespot C rating.   I only read the reviews based on the adjusted rating, 3stars and lower.  I think the reviewers were too stingy on their ratings.  Most of the reviewers complained that this is not a 2 person hammock.   I'll give them that.   But I'm content to get a 1-person hammock for $10+.  One reviewer complained about the knot used and how it slipped and failed.   Mine came tied well, with a two-half-hitch knot, don't think it will slip.   If yours came tied differently, you can untie and tie it properly to make sure it doesn't slip. I'm ordering another one so my daughter can have her own.   I don't like her squirming and giggling beside me, just want to enjoy my hammock peacefully alone. 

rated:
I bought 2 hammocks last summer after seeing lots of people using them in the parks.  I have learned recently that many cities have municipal code prohibiting anything hanging from their trees.  I am sure with great care no harm will be done to the trees, but I have seen people hang these from trees with trunks no more than 4" in diameter.  I am sure these laws are enacted to protect the trees from stupid people, but unfortunate we live in a society where common sense doesn't always prevail. 

rated:
in 4 one

rated:
Ordered two thank you

rated:
EAXIV5OV  code Expired.

rated:
happy landings! this junk will break

rated:
wildbottom said:   EAXIV5OV  code Expired.
  I had them in my cart and almost pulled the trigger and left them over night. The expiration of the promo code made my mind up for me!    Still, at ten bucks this seemed like something decent to try!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017