• filter:
This deal has expired.

Sur la Table 13.5" Carbon Steel Spanish Paella Pan $9.40 + free shipping

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sur la Table 13.5" Spanish Paella Pan $11.96 - 20% w code SUNNY20 = $9.40                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The authentic way to cook family-style Spanish paella. There's really only one way to cook authentic, family-style paella, and that's in a large, carbon steel pan. The wide, flat cooking surface and shallow sides encourage the formation of soccarat , the delicious caramelized crust for which paella is justifiably famous. Used for centuries in Spain, the paella pan distributes heat evenly and becomes naturally seasoned with use. Safe for the oven, stovetop or outdoor grill. Note: pans over 18" won't fit on a standard stovetop. Specifications - Material: Carbon steel, plastic - Serving sizes: 13˝" pan: 6 people; 15" pan: 8 people; 17" pan: 10 people; 22" pan: 16 people. - Two-year guarantee against manufacturing defects. This guarantee does not cover damages caused by the user or distributor, breakage resulting from transportation of the product to its final point of sale, deterioration in the appearance of the product through normal use (for example, loss of color on handles or grips or rusting caused by lack of proper care or extreme environmental conditions - Made in Spain

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Must have died at midnight... sunny20 does not work!

rated:
Technologist said:   Must have died at midnight... sunny20 does not work!
  Worked for me just now.

rated:
worked for me thanks.

rated:
  Not sure if you just typed it lowercase or tried it that way but I just tried it in all caps and got it to work.

rated:
Xenocrates said:   
  Not sure if you just typed it lowercase or tried it that way but I just tried it in all caps and got it to work.

Worked for me, just copy paste code.

rated:
i'm not sure why would a paella pan uses plastic handles, sounds like a poor design to me...

rated:
Wow, really polarizing reviews.  I think I would try it in a cast iron or other fry pan before getting one of these.

rated:
Xenocrates said:   

USed all CAPS, didn't work... And still doesn't work...  NO PROBS!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017