Logitech K480 Bluetooth Multidevice Keyboard - $22.99 FSP @ Best Buy - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

K480 (55.76kB)
Disclaimer
Best Buy has the Logitech K480 Bluetooth Multidevice Keyboard  on sale for $22.99 with free in-store pickup.   Deal Notes: This matches this popular (+10) Best Deal from back in February. The white version has been as low as $21.99. This also matches Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel. This price was actually on the same day in February and was likely a price match to Best Buy's daily deal for this keyboard.    

• Easy-Switch dial
  • Integrated cradle
  • Bluetooth technology
  • Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android and iOS compatible

Rated 4.5/5 stars based on 1,054 customer reviews.The next lowest price is $27.99 from Amazon.  

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — May. 27, 2017 @ 12:52pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does this work with Amazon Fire TV?

rated:
Also available at Amazon

rated:
docjoo said:   Does this work with Amazon Fire TV?
Yes it is bluetooth. But if you have the Fire TV (not the firestick), there is a usb port that will pair Fire TV with a wireless keyboard/track pad like Logitech K400 I
t is about 2/3 the size of a regular keyboard and includes a track pad.
Walmart has on sale for $20
BTW there is an android app that will make your phone or tablet an Amazon Fire TV or Stick controller.

rated:
Does it come with back-lit feature?

rated:
Is this good for using with Windows laptop?

rated:
I just price matched it from Staples because I had rewards I needed to use. No it is not back lit and yes it can work with Windows. The knob on the side will allow for 3 quick interface changes so I have my Android phone and IPhone connected.

rated:
lovecd said:   Does it come with back-lit feature?

Nope!

rated:
Great idea as far as using two devices, Windows and Mac, nice looking keyboard, but the keyboard buttons are awful to type with. I'm a fast typer and it can't keep up with my typing. Even when I slow down I have issues with the keyboard.. I've owned the white and the black one..Both have the same issues. You really have to press down harder than normal when typing so the letters come out.

rated:
BlackRob said:   Great idea as far as using two devices, Windows and Mac, nice looking keyboard, but the keyboard buttons are awful to type with. I'm a fast typer and it can't keep up with my typing. Even when I slow down I have issues with the keyboard.. I've owned the white and the black one..Both have the same issues. You really have to press down harder than normal when typing so the letters come out.
  There is no trackpad..so u still need mouse to use it with laptop?

rated:
FatWKing said:   
BlackRob said:   Great idea as far as using two devices, Windows and Mac, nice looking keyboard, but the keyboard buttons are awful to type with. I'm a fast typer and it can't keep up with my typing. Even when I slow down I have issues with the keyboard.. I've owned the white and the black one..Both have the same issues. You really have to press down harder than normal when typing so the letters come out.

That's correct, there is no trackpad with this model.

rated:
BlackRob said:   
FatWKing said:   

I recently bought K400 Plus; that one has trackpad, but not sure if it will work with windows xp/7/8/10 laptops. Or is that one just for the smart tvs connected to your PCs? I haven't opened it yet. Planning to return it.

Compatible with TV-connected PCs; Including select Windows, Android and Chrome devices for versatile use.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-k400-plus-wireless-keyboard... 

rated:
The K400 Plus does work with Windows and Mac, it just doesn't have a dial on it to switch from one device to another.

rated:
BlackRob said:   The K400 Plus does work with Windows and Mac, it just doesn't have a dial on it to switch from one device to another.
  Thank you.
Logitech page has more info https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400-plus

Supports Win 7/8/10. Android 5 and higher.

rated:
I just can't get away from this backlit model; great for typing in this semi-dark room. It's not cheap but IMO it's worth the $$.

rated:
FatWKing said:   
BlackRob said:   
FatWKing said:   

I recently bought K400 Plus; that one has trackpad, but not sure if it will work with windows xp/7/8/10 laptops. Or is that one just for the smart tvs connected to your PCs? I haven't opened it yet. Planning to return it.

Compatible with TV-connected PCs; Including select Windows, Android and Chrome devices for versatile use.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-k400-plus-wireless-keyboard...

The K400 is great, it will work with any computer I've tried it with Win 7 and on. It ends up just using window generic drivers if you don't install the specific ones and it works fine. A few seconds after you plug in the nano receiver it's already working.  

Personally I would prefer the K400 to this if you don't need the bluetooth connect especially if you have any other nano receivers around that will give you that multi connectability like this keyboard has. I know I have 5 of those nano receivers from mice that died or got replaced. Not to mention it has the trackpad that works decent. It's far preferable as a TV keyboard if it works with your setup. I have always used HTPCs instead of wonky smart TV features but I'm old school.

rated:
Will this work with a Samsung Chromebook?

rated:
yahaju said:   Will this work with a Samsung Chromebook?
  It depends. It does not come with a USB receiver so your Chromebook would need bluetooth built it or you would need a bluetooth receiver.

However, the deal is dead now although it's only $6.00 more if you really needed it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017