• Pampers Cruisers, Size 3-7
  • Pampers Swaddlers, Size N-6
  • Pampers Baby Dry, Size 1-6
  • Bounty Select-A-Size and Full Sheet, 12ct
  • Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Mega Rolls, 30pk
  • Crest 3D White, Pro-Health Advanced or Pro-Health Whitening Paste, 4pk
  • Crest Whitening Plus Scope, 5ct
  • Olay Ultra Moisture Bar Soap or Body Wash

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/... 

Member Summary

bjs (5.37kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Any idea which of these products is the least expensive?

rated:
Steevareeno said:   Any idea which of these products is the least expensive?
   here's one scenario, printables at coupons.com, BJ's coupons in the BJ's coupon book (s/b avail in store if you don't have it) 

DEAL IDEA

Buy 1 Charmin Ultra Soft Mega Roll Toilet Paper, 30 pk., $28.99
Buy 1 Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Outlast Mint Toothpaste, 5 pk./5.8 oz., $11.49
Buy 1 Bounty Select-A-Size Enormous Roll Paper Towels, 12 pk. – White, $26.99
Subtotal: $67.47
-(1) $3/1 Charmin Mega 30 rolls/308 sheets, BJ’s Coupon Book, exp 4/26/17
-(1) $1.00 off one Charmin printable
-(1) $1.00 off one Bounty      "
-(1) $3/1 Bounty Select-A-Size Enormous Roll Paper Towels, 12 pk. – White, BJs Coupon Book, exp 4/26/17
-(1) $2/1 Crest Toothpaste, BJ’s Coupon Book, exp 4/26/17
-(4) $0.50 off one Crest Toothpaste printable
Pay: $55.47
Submit for a $20 Award
$34.47 for all after stacked offers

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Steevareeno said:   Any idea which of these products is the least expensive?
   here's one scenario, printables at coupons.com, BJ's coupons in the BJ's coupon book (s/b avail in store if you don't have it) 

DEAL IDEA

Very nice of you to take the time to give an example and to include additional details about coupons to sweeten the deal. Green for you.

rated:
Can you buy 3 same items?

rated:
nortotron said:   Can you buy 3 same items?
   Full details at the link in the op. (fine print in ad) but I believe the answer is YES.

rated:
nortotron said:   Can you buy 3 same items?
  I did this last time they had this offer and it worked for me.

rated:
Anyone know if this will work with 90 day trial membership that expires in July? Thanks.

rated:
pjar said:   Anyone know if this will work with 90 day trial membership that expires in July? Thanks.

BJ's will take your drivers license, put your photo on the card, even though it's a 90 day trial. You have full benefits, for 90 days, and it should work. Just be sure you get the $20 dollar reward, before your membership runs out. Keep all your receipts for P&G Products, in case it doesn't work.  

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   
pjar said:   Anyone know if this will work with 90 day trial membership that expires in July? Thanks.

BJ's will take your drivers license, put your photo on the card, even though it's a 90 day trial. You have full benefits, for 90 days, and it should work. Just be sure you get the $20 dollar reward, before your membership runs out. Keep all your receipts for P&G Products, in case it doesn't work.  

Thanks Marvinomatic!!

rated:
You have to spend at least $20, after all the coupons are used. I learned this the last time, after buying P&G Products.

rated:
It looks like this is only valid for the primary member so I'm screwed. I guess I'll have to return all the stuff.

Is there a way to check if you've qualified?

rated:
Make this even better, if your an aarp member, the current aarp magazine has a $15 P&G rebate on a $50 spend

Can be multiple receipts, just so $50 on listed products

You must use the rebate in the magazine, and put down the subscriber number on the address label

I double dipped with Walgreens offer and coupons

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017