• filter:

Flowers 36 Sorbet Roses for $36 at 1800flowers.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Special: 36 Sorbet Roses for $36 with radio code: Mike  Go to Radio Offers promotions on website and enter code: Mike  From Mike & Mike Sports Show http:://1800Flowers. com

Member Summary

flowers (4.01kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$14.99 shipping, can't combine code with Free Shop Runner Shipping

rated:
robby69 said:   $14.99 shipping, can't combine code with Free Shop Runner Shipping

this thread will make the shipping free in essence. https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1565756

rated:
Can they be planted as perinneals or is it one time use only?

rated:
One time use

rated:
1800 Flowers has horrible,quality flowers especially during the 'big flower holidays' (I.e. - Valentines Day, Mothers Day, etc.)

If they are the type that they mail to,you that come frozen you end up with roses that don't open the way they tell the customers
Plus depending on,your current climate it goes from one freeezing cold warehouse/shipping hub to hot extreme temperatures so the flowers are essentially set up to not properly bloom.
A lot do the roses 1800 offers seem to become smaller and smaller.

If you life in an area where you can drop off the flowers to the recipient many schools, houses of worship, and in my area for instance the FireDept does it annually as a fund raiser. Or personally for mail order the best bang for,your buck I find if Bouqus (I think I'm spelling it right if so google it) they offer some great colors, you can even chose some that were grown on the side of a mountain. Also I like about them they offer some interesting colors, or different flower arrangements than just the normal Same style,or arrangements that 1800Flowers offers.
So the flowers mentioned aren't such a "sea' as you can't use shoprunner or if your a 1800Flowers passport member, you can't use additional codes or even CB sites .

On one hand you can spend $36 + $15 to ship than tax so over $50"for these so called "deal' which doesn't end up being a deal in the long run
Vs. on the other hand check out Bouqus site (I do not have the site in front of me for the exact amounts but I will give you a rough idea ) depending on the style of flowers and the amount with taxes and shipping as the price you see is the entire price no delivery charges, taxes. I think between fifty and fifty five total maybe sixty ifchose to double the size of your bouquet .
If you preorder flowers for family a df fiends bdays, anniversaries you can get I think from ten to twenty five percent off.

I send them to friends and family all over the country for all occasions and always hear good things

I order flowers very frequently throughout the year and my last six orders from 1800Flowers I think five out of the six were brown , or dead within a day or two.

Or order from a mom and pop local florist.

I'm not rying to be a jerk but I have been screwed by 1800 flowers so many times I hope to save others from the headache I have experienced .
At first glance those 1800Flowers specials seem like agood deal till you see the Real Totalprice of these special offers.
Good luck

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017