• filter:
This deal has expired.

Select Toastmaster Small Kitchen Appliances - $2.44 AC AR FSP @ Kohl's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has Select Toastmaster Small Kitchen Appliances  on sale for $16.99 - "unique 15% Off coupon" - $12.00 mail-in rebate = $2.44 with free store pickup.

Instructions: Text SAVE24 to 56457 to get your unique 15% Off code. You can text STOP to that same number to be removed from any further messaging that may occur.

Kohl's is also offering $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent in store, online, at a Kohl's Kiosk or with the Kohl's App on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Valid 12am (CDT) April 20 to 11:59pm (CDT) April 30.

Deal Notes: Limit 5 per product per household. Rebate must be postmarked by 05/30/17. Valid: 04/26/17 – 04/30/17

Deal Editor's Notes: These kinds of deals have been very popular in the past so we put them up but make sure to make an educated purchasing decision and know what you are buying. Some of these appliances get pretty iffy reviews but the chopper, slow cooker and mini clow cooker have decent reviews. Keep expectations in check when buying sub-$20 appliances that are rebated down to $5.00. 

• Toastmaster 2-Slice Toaster
  • Toastmaster 5-Cup Coffee Maker
  • Toastmaster Can Opener
  • Toastmaster Hand Mixer
  • Toastmaster Electric Knife
  • Toastmaster Mini Blender
  • Toastmaster Mini Chopper
  • Toastmaster Slow Cooker

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
In order to get the $10 KCash, the total spending (pretax) needs to be $48.

ocean935 (Apr. 27, 2017 @ 3:29a) |

Companies are NOT that smart... at least not until they have to be.

And trust me, Kohl's is not that smart...
grand centra... (more)

Technologist (Apr. 27, 2017 @ 9:34p) |

Does it have to be picked up b/f 4/30?

vickh (Apr. 30, 2017 @ 6:59p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like a good deal

rated:
If anyone is interested, the deal works best in groups of 4 appliances.
4 appliances would be $67.96, - 15% is 10.19 or $57.77 out of pocket.
You can get 4 $12.00 rebates ($48.00) and $10.00 Kohls cash for spending over $50.00.
That leaves a net of -23 cents for 4 appliances.

rated:
Buyer Beware~! ! ! Product reviews are dismal from folks who actually bought these kitchen appliances.

rated:
The mini chopper is the Best Buy here. I own this, and it's awesome for small jobs. But it's really small. It's quick clean up, and sometimes the big chopper is just too big, and "does not chop" small batches. Very Handy. I like what jmcgrailjr is suggesting.

rated:
Better than Black Friday!

rated:
+1 on the reviews, my favorite is the carving knife reviews

the crock pots are a good value, and of good quality.

nice find op

rated:
Rebate states that adding other discounts cancels the rebate.
Is this true as I see you are telling people to use the 15% off as well.

rated:
hi jm would you know if paying for this purchase with previously earned Kohls cash of 10 dollars affects anything in this deal ?  thanks 

rated:
Edit

rated:
clivepht said:   Rebate states that adding other discounts cancels the rebate.
Is this true as I see you are telling people to use the 15% off as well.

Hmmm it does say :

Not valid with any other promotions, with the exception of the Kohl’s Associate discount

rated:
henryj1 said:   hi jm would you know if paying for this purchase with previously earned Kohls cash of 10 dollars affects anything in this deal ?  thanks 
  I have a $10 Kohl's cash and I will not waste it on this junk even to make money!

rated:
st4rdust said:   Better than Black Friday!
  On Black Friday, we always get $15.00 KC for each $50.00 spent, but still a good deal.
As far as using KC affecting the deal, I don't know, but sometimes using KC will stop you from earning KC.

rated:
customers reviews are not good on those items.

rated:
Non-texting dinosaur.  Is there a way to get a 15% off code without texting?

rated:
How reliable are these rebates?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Non-texting dinosaur.  Is there a way to get a 15% off code without texting?
Texting online from a Google account using Google Voice number may work.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   How reliable are these rebates?

Very reliable.  They're from Parago and they come in the form of a visa gift card that can be used to buy a m.o. at WM.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Non-texting dinosaur.  Is there a way to get a 15% off code without texting?

IDK how to text online and IDK what Google Voice is. 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
marcopolomle said:   

You can sign up here
If you already have a GMail account then it become even easier.
This will give you a Google Voice number using which you can text right from your account.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
marcopolomle said:   

do you have gmail?  then you can get a google voice account pretty easy.  Google voice is simply an online phone number, which you can use for texting, and also can forward to your LLine or cell (if you want).  Otherwise, you use google voice (used to be called grand central) to use as online phone number, where you don't care about spam calls.  When someone calls the number, you get a gmail saying someone called.

I can walk you through setup steps if you want... I gotta look for the tutorial I made for a few people  a few years back...

But it is pretty easy as a "do it yourself thing"!

rated:
thanks.  I have gmail accts.  I'm still at work so will check back when I get home.

I have $20 in Kohls cash to burn so I guess I'll get another small crock pot-- which is larger than the Mini Dip for those who care.

re: the visa rebate gc.  The first 6 digits are exactly the same as on Staples rebate cards.  That's how I knew I could use it at WM.

rated:
I can confirm that google voice does not work. I use Google Voice strictly and did not get a coupon code reply. I had to send it from my actual mobile number to get the coupon.  I guess it makes sense to block GV number.  This prevents people from setting up hundreds of google voice numbers to reuse coupons like this over and over again.

rated:
15% code is SMS3177

rated:
henryj1 said:   hi jm would you know if paying for this purchase with previously earned Kohls cash of 10 dollars affects anything in this deal ?  thanks 
The math would then be $67.96 - $10 = $57.96 - 15% SMS3177 ($8.69) = $49.27 OOP (plus taxes)
Get 4x$12.00 rebates ($48.00) and $10.00 KCash.

rated:
seems good price

rated:
All thing for my new kitchen.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
The math would then be $67.96 - $10 = $57.96 - 15% SMS3177 ($8.69) = $49.27 OOP (plus taxes)
Get 4x$12.00 rebates ($48.00) and $10.00 KCash.

I think you don't get the $10 kc as the total spending (pretax) has to be $50.  In this case $49.27 is below $50.

rated:
In order to get the $10 KCash, the total spending (pretax) needs to be $48.

rated:
skim32 said:   <<SNIP>> I guess it makes sense to block GV number.  This prevents people from setting up hundreds of google voice numbers to reuse coupons like this over and over again.
Companies are NOT that smart... at least not until they have to be.

And trust me, Kohl's is not that smart...
grand central / google voice works with about half the online deals.  not because companies turn it off, but simply because they populate the service provider field with everyone except Gvoice.  And thats only old time programming... most new sites don't care if they check the number can receive text, they'll accept it no matter what.

rated:
Does it have to be picked up b/f 4/30?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017