Voting History
rated:

www.amazon.com | Product Image
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Fidget Spinner Toy Stress Reducer - 
$2.25
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B06XFCJR48/ 

Amazon Third Party merchant Linne has the Fidget Spinner Toy Stress Reducer on sale for $2.25. Plus, shipping is free!

•  A unique gift for your friends and perfect ornaments for your holiday party
  • Lightweight and easy to carry, you can play with it anytime as you like
  • A great toy for kids and adults to relieve stress and anxiety
  • Funny decompression toy, suitable for the costume party, birthday party, Fools Day, etc
  •  Suitable for kids up to 3 years old
  • Using method: hold the spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly ?

Available at GearBest for $3.76. 

Member Summary

fidget
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is good for goodie bag

Ships from China so you're looking at about 4-6 weeks.  Who wants to wait that long for a toy?

ach1199 said:   Ships from China so you're looking at about 4-6 weeks.  Who wants to wait that long for a toy?
  Right? By the time you get this, the fad will be over.

ach1199 said:   Ships from China so you're looking at about 4-6 weeks.  Who wants to wait that long for a toy?
  My toys from china rarely take that long.

But then again, I buy so many, I have toys arriving every few days... If you never stop buying toys, who waits?

ShoppingChick said:   Fidget Spinner Toy Stress Reducer - 
$2.25

Available at GearBest for $3.76. 

More of a selection at GearBest

I buy a lot of simple things like this that are shipped on a slow boat from China (e.g., Wish.com).  Every few days I get another package in the mail from what I've dubbed "Chinese Santa Claus" because I cannot remember what I ordered, but I know I'm gonna be excited by it when I open it!  For $2, that's some pretty cheap excitement...but to each his own.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017