• filter:

Lindt Chocolate Swiss Luxury Selection 5.1oz : Chocolate Assortments And Samplers  $6.70 at amazon lightning deal

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Lindt Chocolate Swiss Luxury Selection 5.1oz : Chocolate Assortments And Samplers 
$6.70
https://www.amazon.com/Lindt-Chocolate-Swiss-Luxury-Selection/dp/B00AEAQJNS 

• Crafted with exquisite milk, dark and white chocolate and paired with flavors like caramel, orange, hazelnut and stracciatella (cookies and cream)
  • 14 premium chocolate pieces per box
  • Lindt is prepared by selecting the world's finest cocoa beans and creating the finest textures, tastes and flavors chocolate can offer
  • Imported from Switzerland

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You can only buy ONE!

rated:
I am not able to open that link. Can you please check it again or there is any problem with my browser as I checked in incognito mode also.

rated:
lincolnbolandnz said:   I am not able to open that link. Can you please check it again or there is any problem with my browser as I checked in incognito mode also.
The link is working for me, however the deal is expired and the price is now nearly double.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017