• filter:

Nintendo Switch (Gray Joy-con) - IN STOCK @ Amazon $299 for Prime members exclusive

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just ordered one myself with Same Day shipping

LINK (no pun-intended)

Member Summary

nintendo (6.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
OOS 3:05PM CDT - 4-27
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Crap.... bought one.

rated:
I bought it from Toys R Us a few weeks ago, Zelda is amazing and bomberman is terrible. Hopefully they get a killer Mario game and Mario Kart rocks.

rated:
out of stock already

rated:

rated:
out of stock already

rated:
polishdreamer said:   Available in-stores only tomorrow at TRU:

http://email.toysrus.com/H/2/v20000015bb0ee8001a76ebbf4bbe5be50/...

but i still need to line up at 4am. pass.

rated:
It will be at Best Buy tomorrow as well.

rated:
Got one, nice And Mario Kart. I wonder why Amazon don't have any joy-con wheels I'll have to go to GameStop tomorrow *shudder*

rated:
casio123 said:   Just ordered one myself with Same Day shipping

LINK (no pun-intended)

Did it arrive? Mine's not getting here until Tuesday and no ETA at all on Mario Kart

And next week is Screen Free Week :headexplode:

rated:
 Did it arrive? Mine's not getting here until Tuesday and no ETA at all on Mario Kart

It sure did! It arrived about 7 hours later. Told my wife to get a headstart on it until I got back later that evening. She's not a gamer but she was VERY impressed. Started playing Zelda BoTW late last night in bed...and this morning after I woke up =)

Sorry it got delayed. If you were promised One-day shipping, you should call CS and complain!

rated:
casio123 said:   

It sure did! It arrived about 7 hours later. Told my wife to get a headstart on it until I got back later that evening. She's not a gamer but she was VERY impressed. Started playing Zelda BoTW late last night in bed...and this morning after I woke up =)

Sorry it got delayed. If you were promised One-day shipping, you should call CS and complain!

I'm just sore because a Prime order on Thursday should be delivered Saturday, right? Not on Tuesday.

In solidarity with my 8 year old I am participating in Screen Free Week starting Monday, so I won't be able to play with my* Switch, but had it been delivered on Saturday...

*I mean my child's

rated:
ganda said:   
casio123 said:   

I'm just sore because a Prime order on Thursday should be delivered Saturday, right? Not on Tuesday.

In solidarity with my 8 year old I am participating in Screen Free Week starting Monday, so I won't be able to play with my* Switch, but had it been delivered on Saturday...

*I mean my child's

I think it depends on item's stock availability and location. I ordered a case w/ bundled accessories and i thought i had the option for same-day shipping since i ordered it along with the Switch. Looking back at the order it was Prime shipped and it said it would arrive Tuesday, not same day as I thought unfortunately.

rated:
ganda said:   Got one, nice And Mario Kart. I wonder why Amazon don't have any joy-con wheels I'll have to go to GameStop tomorrow *shudder*
  Target had the wheels this morning so you save 5% if you have a Red card!

rated:
anticlawson said:   
ganda said:   Got one, nice And Mario Kart. I wonder why Amazon don't have any joy-con wheels I'll have to go to GameStop tomorrow *shudder*
  Target had the wheels this morning so you save 5% if you have a Red card!

My Target doesn't have them in stock, but it's one of the stores with the Mario Kart makeovers so I'll go play with the doors tomorrow and get the joy-con wheels elsewhere.

Good News = my Switch is now due for delivery tomorrow
Bad New = by Amazon's delivery service

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017