• filter:
This deal has expired.

48% Off any Item in Stock and Free Ground Shipping - AC @ Dell Refurb

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 48% Off any Item in Stock and Free Ground Shipping  with coupon code "DELL48HOURS".

Deal Notes: Excludes clearance 

For example you can get a Dell OptiPlex 3020 w/ i5-4590 Quad (3.30 GHz), 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Win 7 Pro, regularly $339.00, now $176.28 after coupon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Picked up an i3 laptop with 8g of ram for 130 bucks. That's crazy hot.

rated:
but it's still a USED computer correct?

rated:
I only looked at the laptops, but they're all junk. They should all be 48% off or so ALL OF THE TIME. The most expensive without discount is $739 & with the 48%, that's probably what's really worth.A 4th gen processor, 256GB HDD. Doesn't say SSD. 1366x766...BT 4.0

Yeah no thanks for regular price. I guess if you jack the price up & offer 48% then it looks like a good deal. You'd be stupid to pay full price for any of that stuff.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017