• filter:

Nintendo Switch BUNDLE (Gray & Neon Joy-con) - IN STOCK @ Walmart PRICE VARIES + FREE SHIPPING

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walmart has both Nintendo Switch versions, Gray & Neon in-stock. You must buy in a bundle to purchase: Console + 1 game + 1 accessory. Ranging from $367.35 - $427.88 subtotal price

LINK

Choices of game: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Legend of Zelda BoTW | 1-2 Switch
Choices of Accessory: Pro Controller | Joy-con Charging Grip | $50 worth of eShop credits for $30 | Pok?mon Portable powerbank

?

Member Summary

Nintendo Switch BUNDLE (200.08kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
casio123 said:   Walmart has both Nintendo Switch versions, Gray & Neon in-stock. You must buy in a bundle to purchase: Console + 1 game + 1 accessory. Ranging from $367.35 - $427.88 subtotal price

LINK  

Choices of game: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Legend of Zelda BoTW | 1-2 Switch
Choices of Accessory: Pro Controller | Joy-con Charging Grip | $50 worth of eShop credits for $30 | Pok?mon Portable powerbank

?

why buy bundle when u can just buy the console for $299.00 (save $1)

just scroll down the page, click on "Quick View" on the Console $299.00 only. u can then add just the console to the cart. free shipping (faster than store pickup). 
i just ordered 10 that way.

rated:
That's interesting because I when I did click the link to buy without the bundle originally , it would kick back to the bundle. Either they fixed it or forced you to buy the bundle for the neon joycons but not the grey Con

rated:
casio123 said:   That's interesting because I when I did click the link to buy without the bundle originally , it would kick back to the bundle. Either they fixed it or forced you to buy the bundle for the neon joycons but not the grey Con
  no, u dont click on the item. u click on "quick look" link. anyway. i think they already fixed it. it lasted for a good 1.5 hrs. 
gray is the most popular one. neon just too distracting. u can see ur screen better with gray bezel. 

rated:
I got car sick playing Mario kart 8 on my new 75" 4K Sony TV, seriously it's that real and I had too go to bed.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017