Friskies CAT treats 20oz Jumbo Canisters TWO for $7.49 shipped Petsmart.com with BOGO

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Friskies CAT treats 20oz Jumbo Canisters
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like the BOGO is limited to one? Still hot. Thanks

Edit, it lets you do it if you place one order at a time. Maybe I did something wrong the first time. Oh well

I always feels happy B1G1

They have this in store, I used $2.00 for each one (including the free ones). I bought 8, paid for 4, got 4 free and used 8 $2.00 coupons from coupons.com. And yes, before anyone asks, we have multiple devices to print from. 3 phones, 2 iPads, 3 laptops and 3 desktops.

They also have a few different smaller bags of dog food buy 1 get 1 FREE, Purina Bella (which there was coupons on coupons.com and I had printed them off last week), Purina One (which you can get $3.00 buy signed up on the Purina One website and Pedigree). You can also use coupons on the free bags, so the Bella is free and the Purina One is $1.99 for 2 bags. I don't even have dogs but have bought so much dog food to donate to our local Pet Food Panty Food Bank.

Great deal ! Thanks

Great post, OP!  In for 2...thank you!

Thanks. Don't own a cat, but there's a stray that keeps visiting my house several times a day. I usually just give it a bowl of dry food a couple times a day, but it really seems to enjoy treats more. I'll have to be careful not to overdo it with two huge jars of them though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017