• filter:
This deal has expired.

All Sleep Queen 12" Thick, 4LB Density Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Bed With Gel, $200 + FS @ Amazon.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

1 (21.73kB)
Disclaimer
Queen Size 12 Inch Thick, 4 Pound Density Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Bed With Gel Made in the USA 

4.6 out of 5 stars ( 218 customer reviews)

www.amazon.com/dp/B006W0WL2M 

Average Price: $370.19
Sale: $199.99 & FREE Shipping (all time price low: https://camelcamelcamel.com/Density-Elastic-Memory-Foam-Mattress/product/B006W0WL2M
Previously a hot deal at $280: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1435529 

Ships from and sold by All Sleep

- Includes 1/2 inch of Gel Memory Foam for cooling and 3 inches of 4 pound density memory foam which instantly makes sleeping more restful, comfortable, and supportive similar to zero gravity.

- 58 x 78 x 12 with 3 inches of 4 lb memory foam and 1/2 an inch of Gel conforms to your body perfectly, 8.5 inches of high resilence base

- Made in the USA using enviromentally friendly processes. PURGreen Certified

- Memory foam reduces pressure points that cause you to toss and turn, so you sleep betterand Gel Memory Foam adds cooling prperties.

- Mattress features 3 inches of four-pound density with the famous cooling effect of Gel and the Gel-like feel.  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Now $545.59 from a 3rd party

rated:
I don't see the $199

rated:
Dead on price

rated:
polishdreamer said:   Dead on price

I'm sorry you missed this at $200 but I'm confused why you gave me red for not a hot deal price. The CCC link in the OP shows it was available for $200 and others on SD got it at that price. It was an all-time price low and about $70 lower than the average price. So why the red?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017