• filter:

Toyota additional $1,000 off rebate of a new Toyota (Targeted email)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I received the following email offer from Toyota.

This Earth Day marks the one-year anniversary of the World Record Prius Parade. To celebrate Prius and Earth Day, here's a special offer just for you. Offer ends May 1st.
The special offer was an additional $1,000 off of any new Toyota. This is on top of any other offers and is off of your negotiated price.

If you had signed up last year then you should have received this special offer email. It looks like it is a targeted offer.
The only restrictions are it is for a purchase of a new Toyota and offer ends May 1st. 

Member Summary

Toyota (2.71MB)
Thanks anticlawson
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice find, but two days is pretty short to decide on buying a car.

rated:
put targeted in your title, otherwise people here will waste their time like I did!

rated:
I could've used it last week. Buying a Prius Prime.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017