• filter:
This deal has expired.

Prime Members: AmazonBasics AA Performance Alkaline Batteries (100-Pack) $13.12 at amazon.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Prime Members: AmazonBasics AA Performance Alkaline Batteries (100-Pack)
$13.12
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Performance-Alkaline-Batteries-100-Pack/dp/B01B8R6PF2

Member Summary

batteries (74.97kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks. AA Batteries stock was running low, good timing for me.

rated:
They list them as having Japanese technology. Are they still made in China?

rated:
Great price.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   They list them as having Japanese technology. Are they still made in China?
  Typically, in my experience, if they list "designed in_____, based on _______technology, material from ______, etc" and don't just straight up say "Made in ______" 99% of the time it is made in China. 

rated:
Damn...........the price keep going down since this deal was last posted and so far I have lost over $2

rated:
Shows $22.83 for me and yes I am a prime member. Wonder what's up???

rated:
busted deal

rated:
Back to the dollar store. You can get a 4 pack for $1. Just missed this deal I guess.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017