32oz. (Two LBS) Wonderful Pistachios (Roasted and Salted) $12.14 w/ AMAZON S&S + Free S/H

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Wonderful Pistachios, Roasted and Salted, 32-oz Bag: Amazon.com: Grocery Gourmet Food
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Guess I was just stuck in the Fat Wallet requirement of " never call".

jfgary (May. 06, 2017 @ 10:38p) |

I've done the gift card/shop at Costco trick many times, never an issue.

Toddler (May. 07, 2017 @ 12:48a) |

Wow, this thread has degenerated into "Costco" thread.
Unsubscribing.

marcopolomle (May. 07, 2017 @ 12:08p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wonderful Roasted and Salted Pistachios (40 oz.) $12.98 @ Sams Club.

dgrade said:   Wonderful Roasted and Salted Pistachios (40 oz.) $12.98 @ Sams Club.

+ $50 membership fee.

if anyone knows please suggest how much these cost at Costco.
TIA

If you have a Trader Joes near you, they are the best store to buy nuts. Super fresh, awesome selection, and their pricing I find always the most competative!

xbxbxbxb said:   If you have a Trader Joes near you, they are the best store to buy nuts. Super fresh, awesome selection, and their pricing I find always the most competative!

Their pistachios are more than $6.07 a lb, believe last time I was there they were about $8lb. But many of their nut prices are very good, agreed on that point.

dealgain said:   if anyone knows please suggest how much these cost at Costco.
TIA

$16.60 for a 3# bag of Kirkland brand.  (plus Costco membership fee!)

Also available through GOOGLE/EXPRESS/COSTCO

dead

george2001 said:   
TIA

Thank You!

george2001 said:   
TIA

Well unless you have someone give you a loaded Costco Cashcard, then you can shop there without a membership.

That's around the normal price on Amazon.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
dgrade said:   Wonderful Roasted and Salted Pistachios (40 oz.) $12.98 @ Sams Club.

+ $50 membership fee.

Mr. C, by now, everyone knows that any reference to C0stco, Sam's or BJ means annual fee.  No one buys the membership just for one or two purchases.  For those who are members of either one, it helps to compare what the price is at warehouse club vs what's posted in Hot Deals.  By the way, Sam's fee is $45, not $50.

Darn it.. Missed it.. Had it in my basket, and waited too long to order

george2001 said:   
TIA

Your total will include $1.49 in access fees (added at checkout). Add a new or existing Costco membership to remove them.  
Costco
Small-order service $3.00
Base service $4.99
10% Costco access fee $1.49
Shipping $0.00
Shipping & service total $9.48

Link to Amazon reveals a price of $22.96. Costco had these for $16.00 recently.

I don't like this brand. Half always taste burnt to me.

I just ordered them. Still at the $12-13 price.

MattR said:   I just ordered them. Still at the $12-13 price.
Thanks. Looks like the deal is alive again.

Does anyone knows how to change the delivery date as mine is showing as Arriving Tue, Jun 6 ?

marcopolomle said:   

Pay the extra $0.64, and do the one time purchase @ $12.78, instead of the Subscribe & Save @ $12.14
  Delivers Wednesday 5/3 via prime
(Get a $5 reward for Prime Pantry if you can wait until 5/9 to get them)

ach1199 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

+ $50 membership fee.

Mr. C, by now, everyone knows that any reference to C0stco, Sam's or BJ means annual fee.  No one buys the membership just to make just one or two purchases.  For those who are members of either one, it helps to compare what the price is at warehouse club vs what's posted in Hot Deals.  By the way, Sam's fee is $45, not $50.

Yes, I know, but   if you don't belong, it's not like you can walk in and get that price. people join FW all the time, it's no different than having Amazon Prime.  Shipping isn't free on orders under $35 if you don't, yet everyone knows about it, yet it still needs to be mentioned and it typically is. Just because most know about it, doesn't change the fact that membership is required and does cost money. and you first have to save $45 or whatever to break even to save anything. 

Just like with the Kohls codes, each and every deal I put that a Kohls Charge is required.  and no matter how many times I do, a poster will show up with the "the code isn't working for me" or "it requires a Kohls charge!!"....and I just roll my eyes and shake my head. But can you imagine if I left that small detail out of the post?

robby69 said:   
marcopolomle said:   

Pay the extra $0.64, and do the one time purchase @ $12.78, instead of the Subscribe & Save @ $12.14
  Delivers Wednesday 5/3 via prime
(Get a $5 reward for Prime Pantry if you can wait until 5/9 to get them)

Thanks.
I fiddled around and was able to change (prepone) the delivery date to May10th under Subscribe & Save.

I bought 3 lbs for $15 at Costco last week. 

Delicious! Size is good for me...I can't stop myself.

This is the perfect item for your subscribe and save needs. Better priced than anything I can find locally - and a great snack for me and the kiddos. I love the fact that you have to open the nuts one at a time which keeps me from polishing off the bag in under 30 minutes.

heatherulibarri said:   Size is good for me...I can't stop myself.
Are we still talking about Pistachios ?

bump still alive

Not to provoke the Costco haters, but at Costco today the three pound bag of Kirkland brand Pistachios was down to 14.99 (northern Cal.).
So, I use Amazon to order for delivery to one of my kids (living in the middle of nowhere in Colorado - can't beat Amazon shipping!) and costco for myself.

taylorlily2 said:   I love the fact that you have to open the nuts one at a time which keeps me from polishing off the bag in under 30 minutes.

Are you still talking about pistachios

kimgkimg said:   
george2001 said:   
TIA

Well unless you have someone give you a loaded Costco Cashcard, then you can shop there without a membership.

Wife and I have a Costco membership. Adult son does not and can not be added on ours without additional fee. Could we give him a Costco gift card and then he could go there without a membership?

No. Membership required.

jfgary said:   
kimgkimg said:   
george2001 said:   
TIA

Wife and I have a Costco membership. Adult son does not and can not be added on ours without additional fee. Could we give him a Costco gift card and then he could go there without a membership?

Yes I did it for my niece while she was in college.

From Costco.com  (https://www.costco.com/Costco-Cash-Card.product.10024438.html)
" Members and non-members may use the Costco Cash Cards to shop at any Costco location in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and online at Costco.com."

You just can't buy them or reload them if you are not a member.

I gave a Costco Gift Card as a gift to a non-member. They could not use it without the membership. I would call Costco first, because my recent experience is opposite.

donrull said:   I gave a Costco Gift Card as a gift to a non-member. They could not use it without the membership. I would call Costco first, because my recent experience is opposite.
  Anyone else have any experience with this issue?

jfgary said:   
donrull said:   I gave a Costco Gift Card as a gift to a non-member. They could not use it without the membership. I would call Costco first, because my recent experience is opposite.

Just pick up a phone.

donrull said:   
jfgary said:   

Just pick up a phone.

Guess I was just stuck in the Fat Wallet requirement of " never call".

I've done the gift card/shop at Costco trick many times, never an issue.

Wow, this thread has degenerated into "Costco" thread.
Unsubscribing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017