planer (14.44kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Now 179.20

klincoln (May. 04, 2017 @ 8:01p) |

shows 229 for me.

matthewk (May. 05, 2017 @ 8:03a) |

Now showing only available from third-party sellers......

SecondGunman (May. 05, 2017 @ 10:46a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
Thanks, just ordered one.

rated:
frugalNOTcheap said:   Thanks, just ordered one.
  what is it for?

rated:
microkelvin said:   
  what is it for?

Wikipedia is your friend

rated:
microkelvin said:   
  what is it for?

If you have to ask what that is for......... You don't need one.

rated:
It makes you thinner.

rated:
This is a decent discount, but could also do the Porter-Cable model from Lowes w/ a $50-off-$250 coupon for $219.

Such tools (like ppl) are hard to evaluate without personal contact. Frame and mechanism might be clearly more sturdy on one or the other. Wen has traditionally been known for cheap, cheaply-made devices, but they seem to have upped their game in recent times. Which to buy?...

rated:
FWIW, this model looks to be a clone of the old Craftsman 21758 Planer. That model has pretty good reviews that are easy to find.

rated:
wjwj said:   
microkelvin said:   
  what is it for?

If you have to ask what that is for......... You don't need one.

do u need one?

rated:
Down to 193.23....... for Prime members only. WTH?!

rated:
I wish they would start doing this with the Dewalt.

rated:
Down to $186.08, but no refund, apparently Amazon did away with their price-drop guarantee

rated:
SecondGunman said:   FWIW, this model looks to be a clone of the old Craftsman 21758 Planer

12 amp though

rated:
Great deal! Thanks

rated:
Now $186.08

rated:
It's the same price from Walmrt [link ] if you do in-store pickup. I went this route so I could price match if there are further drops and return easily if it has issues.

rated:
i own this. love it. wish i had purchased it at this price.... you will find a tiny bit of snipe but nothing extreme. have flattened many boards with this guy.

rated:
Looks like a good deal to me, as a satisfied owner of other Wen tools (drill press, spindle sander, pressure washer). My older Delta planer is holding up fine, otherwise I'd bite on this. Imo Wen is at the top of China import type power tools in terms of quality and setup out-of-the-box. Even the tool documentation is helpful, and not the typical "Engrish".

rated:
In for one @ $186.08! I know it's not a 735x but it will do! Now I can finally make an end grain chopping block!

rated:
Ditto. I'm remodeling an old farmhouse and have lots of old lumber that I've pulled out in the process. I looked at planers thinking I might like to reuse that old wood, but didn't seriously consider purchasing one due to the cost. Thanks to Thinwallet, I now have a WEN 6550 on its way to my house.

I need to stop browsing this site.

rated:
Down to $186.08 on Walmart!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/WEN-12.5-Benchtop-Thickness-Planer/45491083?

Free pickup - Save an extra $6.88 on this item at checkout. See details 

rated:
Now 179.20

rated:
shows 229 for me.

rated:
matthewk said:   shows 229 for me.
  Now showing only available from third-party sellers......

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017