• filter:
This deal has expired.

Lodge Logic Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/ Bail Handle (5-qt. or 9-qt.) - $29.43 or $41.20 FSP @ Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walmart has the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/ Bail Handle (5-qt. or 9-qt. ) on sale for $29.43 or $41.20 with store pickup discount. Amazon also has these two dutch ovens (5-qt. or 9-qt. ) for the same price. 

UPDATE: The 9-qt. model is sold out on both sites. Both still have the 5-qt. but Amazon now has the 5-qt. for $27.78.

Deal Notes: It is likely the best value for most to buy the 9-qt. from Amazon to get free shipping and for non-Prime members to buy the 5-qt. from Walmart and choose store pickup to get the lower price and avoid shipping charges. 

Lodge 9-Qt  Cast Iron Dutch Oven (L12DO3) - $41.20

• Rated 4.8/5 stars with 263 customer reviews.
  • This is Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel
  • The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $59.89 from Mills Fleet Farm.

Lodge 5-Qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven (L8DO3) - $29.43

• Rated 4.8/5 stars with 515 customer reviews.
  • This is $7.41 higher than Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel. It is however lower than the price has been for most of the time since it's introduction in 2008.
  • The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $34.99 from Academy Sports.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, got the 5 qt from Amazon.

rated:
9qt showing $84.10 on Amazon for me. Must have missed it!

rated:
For some odd reason the Lodge cast iron pan I bought from Walmart is defective, it sticks, rusts, even after all the seasoning.  I have Lodge cast iron pans I bought from Target and Ace, they are fine no issues.  I take care of all these the same way.  May be I got a defective one or walmart is getting special cheap quality made for them.

rated:
PonPugal said:   For some odd reason the Lodge cast iron pan I bought from Walmart is defective, it sticks, rusts, even after all the seasoning.  I have Lodge cast iron pans I bought from Target and Ace, they are fine no issues.  I take care of all these the same way.  May be I got a defective one or walmart is getting special cheap quality made for them.
This could be the case.

Uncle-in-law used to run a independent mower repair shop. Learned a great deal about the differences between the tractors he sold and similar models sold by Wal Mart. Different construction, part quality, etc. If a given product can be manufactured in a way to create a different price point Wal Mart has the clout to make that happen (obviously not every product, but stuff like appliances/general electronics where the differences are harder to spot).

rated:
Amazon has dropped the price on the 5 qt to $27.78

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017