• filter:
This deal has expired.

iPhone 7 Plus Case, SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Style Premium Hybrid Protective Clear Case $12.72 @ Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Aamzon now offers iPhone 7 Plus Case, SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Style Premium Hybrid Protective Clear Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus on sale for $12.72

ships and sold by Amazon

Apple iPhone 7 Plus Case/Compatible with Apple iPhone 7 Plus 2016 Release
    Slim, form fitting, minimalist bumper case design with transparent back, defined edges and smooth finish
    Made of shock absorbing high grade TPU and PC materials, available in multiple colors
    All Phone Features, Buttons and sensitivity are accessible and easily operated with the case installed
    Elevated bezel provides extra protection for your screen from shattering

Member Summary

SUPCASE (159.63kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good product! Fits perfectly. There's a good grip on the outside, seems less likely to slip through my fingers like my old case did. Already fell out of my pocket from a low height (few feet) so can't speak for much but the phone was fine. Like it a lot so far.

rated:
Yes, it's an OK product. I got one for my iPhone, however, I think the edges are pretty hard, and don't provide the shock protection as much as the Rhioshield products do..
https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Plus-Case-RhinoShield-Lightweight/...
I may get the rhinoshield as a replacement.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017