• filter:

Char Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cart Gas Grill $159 at Amazon.com (req. Prime)

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Char Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cart Gas Grill
$159.00
https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-Performance-4-Burner-Grill/dp/B01HIFRCPA 

Member Summary

char-broil (19.40kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
wow good price!  

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   Char Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cart Gas Grill
$159.00
https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-Performance-4-Burner-Grill/dp/B01HIFRCPA

  i heard Target offers the same price. why pay $100 Amazon prime just to buy this.

rated:
microkelvin said:   
ragingwookiee said:   Char Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cart Gas Grill
$159.00
https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-Performance-4-Burner-Grill/dp/B01HIFRCPA

  i heard Target offers the same price. why pay $100 Amazon prime just to buy this.

  No one spends $$ on prime for one item only.  Also, not everyone owns a car or has a big enough car or strong enough to get it from T@arget (think condo owners or elderly)  unless T@arget delivers for free.

rated:
Sold out !

rated:
ach1199 said:   
microkelvin said:   
ragingwookiee said:   Char Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cart Gas Grill
$159.00
https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-Performance-4-Burner-Grill/dp/B01HIFRCPA

  i heard Target offers the same price. why pay $100 Amazon prime just to buy this.

  No one spends $$ on prime for one item only.  Also, not everyone owns a car or has a big enough car or strong enough to get it from T@arget (think condo owners or elderly)  unless T@arget delivers for free.

  did u pay $100 for prime? not everyone can share prime or has student advantage for cheap Amazon prime.
 

rated:
microkelvin said:   
ach1199 said:   
microkelvin said:   
ragingwookiee said:   Char Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cart Gas Grill
$159.00
https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-Performance-4-Burner-Grill/dp/B01HIFRCPA

  i heard Target offers the same price. why pay $100 Amazon prime just to buy this.

  No one spends $$ on prime for one item only.  Also, not everyone owns a car or has a big enough car or strong enough to get it from T@arget (think condo owners or elderly)  unless T@arget delivers for free.

  did u pay $100 for prime? not everyone can share prime or has student advantage for cheap Amazon prime.

  He didn't say he got Prime at a discount, he said that people don't pay the $100 for a single item. They pay $100 for the entire year of fast shipping and good deals.

 

rated:
MisterBeefhead said:   
microkelvin said:   
ach1199 said:   
microkelvin said:   
ragingwookiee said:   Char Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cart Gas Grill
$159.00
https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-Performance-4-Burner-Grill/dp/B01HIFRCPA

  i heard Target offers the same price. why pay $100 Amazon prime just to buy this.

  No one spends $$ on prime for one item only.  Also, not everyone owns a car or has a big enough car or strong enough to get it from T@arget (think condo owners or elderly)  unless T@arget delivers for free.

  did u pay $100 for prime? not everyone can share prime or has student advantage for cheap Amazon prime.

  He didn't say he got Prime at a discount, he said that people don't pay the $100 for a single item. They pay $100 for the entire year of fast shipping and good deals.

 

  trust me. i am sick and tired of people who got discount on Amazon prime membership, never pay in full but still kept telling other $100 isn't bad. i think u must be one of them.
 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017