• filter:

Sony Noise Canceling Headphones + $50 Back in Rewards for $47.99 $48.00 + Free Shipping at dell

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sony Noise Canceling Headphones + $50 Back in Rewards for $47.99 $48.00 + Free Shipping at Dell

More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Member Summary

sony (31.66kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Dell Advantage Loyalty Reward Members: SCORE $25 BACK IN BONUS REWARDS on this product.

Receive a $25 Dell PROMO eGift Card sent via email in 10-20 days. Expires 90 days from issuance.

rated:
Thx got one

rated:
32.95 at Amazon - Discover price protection? Note that these ain't no Bose..

rated:
I've had these for like a year.... you certainly can't expect the same kind of noise canceling that you get from a $500 set of Bose...  but for approx $30, they work pretty well.  Comfort is ok...  they cancel a lot of background noise and airplane noise (definitely do NOT cancel all noise)

rated:
robstahl21 said:   I've had these for like a year.... you certainly can't expect the same kind of noise canceling that you get from a $500 set of Bose. ..  but for approx $30, they work pretty well.  Comfort is ok...  they cancel a lot of background noise and airplane noise (definitely do NOT cancel all noise)

I have a previous years model and are fine for a 2hr flight. On a long haul, my ears hurt at the end and then I bitch about not buying myself something better. Looking at Monoprice...

rated:
rsuaver said:   32.95 at Amazon - Discover price protection? Note that these ain't no Bose. .
 Right. Bose would charge $395 for headphones of this quality…that's if they could manufacture them.

rated:
eandtee said:   
rsuaver said:   32.95 at Amazon - Discover price protection? Note that these ain't no Bose. .
 Right. Bose would charge $395 for headphones of this quality…that's if they could manufacture them.

Day whaaaaa?

rated:
I have a set, I'd say they cancel 70-80% of background noise on a flight.
But, sound reproduction is mediocre, as is loudness.
You pays your money and you takes your chances, much better than nothing.

rated:
bopc1996 said:   
eandtee said:   
 Right. Bose would charge $395 for headphones of this quality…that's if they could manufacture them.

Day whaaaaa?

. She is dissin' Bose for low quality.  

rated:
You can get these at Amazon for $27 refurb or $32 new

rated:
ocean935 said:   
bopc1996 said:   
eandtee said:   

Day whaaaaa?

. She is dissin' Bose for low quality.  

No highs, no lows, blablabla whatever the internet reputation is...you simply cannot debate the quality of Bose's noise canceling quality. It's completely top-notch (I fly weekly).

rated:
https://www.engineersgarage.com/invention-stories/noise-cancelli...

On a side note, over 85% of airline pilots around the world use Bose.

rated:
Dell Advantage Loyalty Reward Members: SCORE $25 BACK IN BONUS REWARDS on this product.

When is this supposed to post? I received the item yesterday, but I don't see any rewards in my account yet.

Available Rewards* $0.00

rated:
I've had these for a couple of years and my only complaint is the loudness of the headphones. I sometimes can't get it loud enough on my tablet watching a movie on a flight. Overall, I paid like $60 at Target and got them with gift cards, so I'm just about as happy as I can get. But, yeah...they're not Bose so don't expect the highest of quality for $30. It's a steal at $32.95 though!

rated:
I just use 5c ear plugs lol

rated:
pkp413 said:   Dell Advantage Loyalty Reward Members: SCORE $25 BACK IN BONUS REWARDS on this product.

When is this supposed to post? I received the item yesterday, but I don't see any rewards in my account yet.

Available Rewards* $0.00

I received my $25 gift card code today, but I am also not seeing the other $25 in my rewards account at all, even under "pending".

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017