• filter:

Clarisonic: $40 Off Any Device + Personalized Engraving AC + Free Shipping

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Clarisonic is offering $40 Off Any Device with personalized engraving using coupon code "FORMOM" during checkout and free shipping

*Excludes the SMART Profile Uplift*

Notable Items:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
jessicadabears said:   


 You have the wrong link for this. It's www.clarisonic.com/facial-cleansing-brushes/mia-fit/pink-holiday...  It's only available in pink, but it's an excellent deal if you don't mind the color (even without the extra brush head, full size cleanser and free engraving).

rated:
fivetalents said:   
jessicadabears said:   


 You have the wrong link for this. It's www.clarisonic.com/facial-cleansing-brushes/mia-fit/pink-holiday...  It's only available in pink, but it's an excellent deal if you don't mind the color (even without the extra brush head, full size cleanser and free engraving).

  Thank you! Updated the link!

rated:
I just bought a MIA 2 brand new in sealed retail packaging (US) on eBay for $35.00 3 weeks ago. Not a knock off. It is awesome. I just checked eBay. There are still many available for this same price.

rated:
MeerKatKiller said:   I just bought a MIA 2 brand new in sealed retail packaging (US) on eBay for $35.00 3 weeks ago. Not a knock off. It is awesome. I just checked eBay.  There are still many available for this same price.
 I seriously doubt that your MIA 2 is real, especially given the large number of them available on eb ay at such an impossibly cheap price and the low number of seller reviews. Many of these sellers have less than 100 reviews, and many under 20... but even a few hundred reviews is not enough for me on an item known to have a lot of knockoffs that is being sold at 1/6th of its retail price. There a A LOT of very convincing fakes out there. I would do a search to ckeck to see if yours is real. If it is not real, hopefully they copied the real thing closely enough that it does what it is supposed to do well enough and for long enough for you to get your money's worth.

rated:
fivetalents said:   
MeerKatKiller said:   I just bought a MIA 2 brand new in sealed retail packaging (US) on eBay for $35.00 3 weeks ago. Not a knock off. It is awesome. I just checked eBay.  There are still many available for this same price.
 I seriously doubt that your MIA 2 is real, especially given the large number of them available on eb ay at such an impossibly cheap price and the low number of seller reviews. Many of these sellers have less than 100 reviews, and many under 20... but even a few hundred reviews is not enough for me on an item known to have a lot of knockoffs that is being sold at 1/6th of its retail price. There a A LOT of very convincing fakes out there. I would do a search to ckeck to see if yours is real. If it is not real, hopefully they copied the real thing closely enough that it does what it is supposed to do well enough and for long enough for you to get your money's worth.


  It is definitely 100% the real thing.  Comes with exact retail packaging, travel case, and the inductive charger as well as the 1.8 oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser distributed by Pacific Bioscience Laboratories  Inc. Redmond, Wa. 98052 USA.  $35

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017