• filter:
This deal has expired.

Refurbished Chamberlain MyQ Universal Wi-Fi Smartphone Garage Door Controller (Black) $59.99 FS @ TechRabbit

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.techrabbit.com/chamberlain-myq-universal-wi-fi-smartp... 

Chamberlain MyQ Universal Wi-Fi Smartphone Garage Door Controller

Operate your garage door from anywhere with the MyQ Universal Smartphone Garage Door Controller. Use the free Chamberlain MyQ Smartphone app to operate your garage door along with receiving alerts. Easy set up allows you to control your door within minutes of the MyQ being out of the box. Works with most major brands of garage door openers made after 1993.
Features

• Know that your garage door is open or closed from anywhere
  • Install in minutes using Wi-Fi
  • Monitor and control your garage door with a connected device
  • Receive open door alerts to your smartphone
  • Works with all major garage door brands

Member Summary

chamberlain (326.04kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Sold out it seems. But I'm not sure why I'd want this instead of the MyQ Retrofit Package?

rated:
Bagofchips said:   Sold out it seems. But I'm not sure why I'd want this instead of the MyQ Retrofit Package
  Need to select refurbished. Deal lands on new item.

rated:
Bagofchips said:   Sold out it seems. But I'm not sure why I'd want this instead of the MyQ Retrofit Package

The one you link to is for Chamberlain doors only it would appear. The one I posted is "Designed to work with garage door openers that use safety reversing sensors located at the bottom of the garage door track." or "Works with most major brands of garage door openers made after 1993."

rated:
Thx. OP should fix. I've since concluded the (NEW) Retrofit product I linked is superior - better integration with your existing door and no kludge dongle thing that hangs on the door to detect open / closed status.

rated:
Bagofchips said:   Thx. OP should fix. I've since concluded the (NEW) Retrofit product I linked is superior - better integration with your existing door and no kludge dongle thing that hangs on the door to detect open / closed status.
  Not seeing at all why OP should fix this.  You linked a totally different product that only works on lift master doors, costs significantly more and is a total apples and oranges comparison.  If you'd rather pay more and happen to have a lift master garage door, then by all means buy it; however, for those of us that don't have a lift master door or would rather pay less, that's a better choice for us. 

Thanks for the find OP, I appreciate it!   

rated:
no...... did not work for me~

rated:

$89.99 for me. Guess I'm too late.

$87.99 new at Newegg 

rated:
Amazon also has Chamberlain MYQ-G0201 MyQ-Garage Controls Your Garage Door Opener with Your Smartphone for $94.95.

rated:
Wilco1977 said:   
Bagofchips said:   Thx. OP should fix. I've since concluded the (NEW) Retrofit product I linked is superior - better integration with your existing door and no kludge dongle thing that hangs on the door to detect open / closed status.
  Not seeing at all why OP should fix this.  You linked a totally different product that only works on lift master doors, costs significantly more and is a total apples and oranges comparison.  If you'd rather pay more and happen to have a lift master garage door, then by all means buy it; however, for those of us that don't have a lift master door or would rather pay less, that's a better choice for us. 

Thanks for the find OP, I appreciate it!   

At the time it wasn't indicated as refurbished (at least as I read it) and that was why I was thinking op should fix.  Anyway so the price spread between the NEW liftmaster retrofit and chamberlain refurbished is minimal considering. Chamberlain and lift master are the same company (hence they share the MyQ branding) so the compatibility overlap is bigger than you may think.  The liftmaster works with way more than just liftmaster (Crapsman for example).  And again this universal MyQ is really kludgily hokey in its mechanical implementation, which may be why it's being unloaded via TechRabbit.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017