2 Riedel Big O Cabernet Wine Glasses $8.8 @ Barneys Warehouse

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Barneys Warehouse offers the Riedel Big O Cabernet Wine Glass 2-Pack for $22. In cart, it drops to $8.80.
Free shipping.

Member Summary

Riedel Glasses
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 4

My wife uses this glass regularly, usually for non-wine beverages. It is big and also delicate. It is lead-free, an important consideration for acidic beverages. I prefer stemmed wine glasses, though that is possibly because of habit and custom. These won't turn plonk into something special, but they will deliver a very good sensory experience. This is an excellent price.

These are really big. For those of us with small hands they are not the easiest glasses to handle. I prefer the Pinot Noir glasses with stems . These are big and beautiful glasses but rather fragile for their size.

awesome find...these are great but as everyone has stated they are fragile.

Lots of wine glasses for 99 cents at Salvation Army store.  When you break them - no worries!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017