• filter:

Amazon Fire HD 6 Tablet (Refurbished) w/ Special Offers $29.99 shipped at woot.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Amazon Fire HD 6 Tablet (Refurbished) w/ Special Offers
$29.99 shipped
http://sellout.woot.com/plus/amazon-fire-hd-tablets-your-choice-1 

Woot has Refurbished Amazon Fire HD 6 Tablets on sale for $24.99 + $5.00 shipping charge = $29.99 shipped. The Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2nd Generation) is also on sale for $49.99 shipped. Plus, both tablets include special offers

• 6" HD display with over a million pixels (252 ppi / 1280 x 800)
  • Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz for quick app launches and fluid graphics
  • Rear-facing HD camera and front-facing VGA camera
  • 8 GB internal storage, with free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with your Fire devices

Amazon has the Fire HD 6 Tablet brand new for $69.99 and the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9  is currently sold out. A seller on eBay has the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Refurbished priced for $99.99. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Decent tablet for the price when you figure out how to use it. Built in ads are a little obnoxious. And functionality is not as intuitive as apple products.

rated:
Honestly, with how slow of a device it is and it's adverts at this point Amazon should pay us to use it.

rated:
tunthegreat said:   Decent tablet for the price when you figure out how to use it. Built in ads are a little obnoxious. And functionality is not as intuitive as apple products.
  You can't buy a Apple charging cable for an iPad for $29.99

rated:
Unless I am missing something the ads only show up when you first turn on the device - hardly what I would call obnoxious.
And depending on your use, this could be a great deal.
I use a Fire HD7 as a dedicated touchscreen remote control for my Fire TV, to stream music via Bluetooth to my speaker system and to listen to audio books, also via Bluetooth (and no tying up my cell phone). 
It's nice to have a tablet close by for quick internet searches for sports scores or news.
And I  like having a tablet without any personal or work data for guests to use.
To each his/her own but this works for me....

rated:
I think this one is the same tablet I bought last year for $39.99. It initially had ads on the lock screen (so you see the ads whenever you wake up the device). I managed to root it to get rid of the ads, though I later tried on another tablet of the same model and the rooting no longer worked. (Amazon updated to block rooting - at that point.)

Mine is really nice for what it is. Amazing deal for the price. My biggest complaint is that the audio out through the headphone jack isn't loud enough
even with good headphones. (Try using it on a plane.) My phone is a bit louder, which is the reason I now watch movies on the phone when I fly instead on the tablet. But, I don't use it much and don't care if it is sometimes a little slow. If this would bother you, just spend more for a more expensive tablet.

rated:
Can you get Google Play Store access on the HD 6?  Also, can you load a different app launcher on it?

rated:
I guess this one is the generation after mine. I was able to get Google Play installed (after rooting it - but maybe rooting isn't required just for that). This made a huge difference - opened up a whole bunch more apps, of course. Do some googling - there are a lot of little how-to guides showing you how to get Google Play etc. on these tablets.

rated:
RMN25 - use this coupon code to get free shipping. I thought the shipping killed it for me but you only pay tax so not bad!!! Thumps up!

rated:
Himahana said:   Honestly, with how slow of a device it is and it's adverts at this point Amazon should pay us to use it.
  spot on! i thiIk this device is too slow to be used for any purpose  

rated:
The 8.9" would be great for my dad if it was a newer gen but the 2nd gen (2.5 gen on Wikipedia) is only a dual core.  I got him one of the 7" 4th gen quad core 16GB for $20 something last year from Amazon warehouse deals. With his eyesight, the 8.9" would be better through.

I'm not sure why anyone would buy a 6" vs. just using a 5.x" phone that's easier to use with one hand (esp. without the Fire's bezel).

Edit: All sold out now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017