• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

photo
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Walgreens Photo: Personalized Mother's Day Cards for $0.99

http://photo.walgreens.com/store/mothers-day-greeting-cards#!/bspview?filterby=dpCategory:mothers_day_6020_1458163267_walgreens_us&sort=Featured 

Walgreen's has Personalized Mother's Day Cards for only $0.99 when you apply coupon code "1OTHJ05MEAPBN". Avoid shipping cost when you opt for free in-store pickup and receive same day pickup.

Also, save an extra 40% Off Everything Photo using coupon code "ALLMYPICS" now through May 6. Shop photo books, mugs, bags, apparel, key chains and more for Mother's Day gift ideas. Note that codes do not stack. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice!
I will have to remember Wags cards for every occasion.  Even at $2.99 personalized with photo, cheaper than generic Hallmark cards that seem to "start" at $3.99 nowadays.

not working for me

It's not working. But, this great card for $3 is way nicer than a $4 Hallmark or a 50 cent card from Dollar Tree. And ALLMYPICS made it just $2.

There is some glitch on their site, and any item that has the option of same day pick up will only be available for same day pick up (rather than being able to choose shipping or pick up on another day.) According to customer service, they are aware of the issue and working to resolve it but do not know when it will be resolved. I live in Canada and was hoping to be able to ship these cards straight to my family.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017