This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:

May the Fourth Be With You Badge Live!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Fourth is strong today! In honor of Star Wars Day 2017, we've got a new badge for you - just post a Star Wars topic in Hot Deals to receive it. That's all you need to do! Happy Star Wars Day - now trust in the Fourth! 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the feedback fivetalents. We'll use that as learning point to make sure we improve on our descriptions in th... (more)

MVP9596 (May. 11, 2017 @ 7:24a) |

Thanks so much! I really could have posted a crappy deal on the 4th but I took my time to look around for something usef... (more)

fivetalents (May. 11, 2017 @ 4:31p) |

(Pulls up PhotoShop, Cracks knuckles, and tilts head back to laugh maniacally.)

Neilium (May. 12, 2017 @ 7:55a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Brits get "May the Theresa be with you" badge.

rated:
What's your Star Wars Story?
In 1977 I was working at "Motorama - where the Cars are the Stars" on the corner of Orange Dr. and Hollywood Blvd. Suddenly a co-worker rushed in and exclaimed "You've GOT to see this movie - don't miss the first five minutes!" Well another space opera was to me just another space opera, hyped with all the usual Hollywood Ballyhoo - just like all the banners hung across the blvd.- the Kinks, the Knack, the Police - all the bands which were "The Next Beatles." I eventually saw the film at The World theater on the other end of Hollywood Blvd. where the sidewalk is gum spotted worn concrete for the price of three movies for fifty cents. I was unimpressed, but I missed the first five minutes. Much later I bought ALL the Ewoks... and someone stole my unopened 4" action figure UPC mail-in redemption premium - Boba Fett. —(o=8> wiz. 

rated:
My star wars story my oldest son was 3 when we stared watching the movies he loved it at Halloween he had to be Luke and the wore the costume everyday I almost had to hose him down in order to wash it

rated:
I should have named my son Luke.
Then I can always say "I am your father"

rated:
MAY THE 4Th BE With YOu

The Fourth is strong today! In honor of Star Wars Day 2017, we've got a new badge for you - just post a Star Wars topic in Hot Deals to receive it. That's all you need to do! Happy Star Wars Day - now trust in the Fourth!
Not Much of  Star Wars fan but
I just love sayings it...

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
That's no moon... 🍕 #MayThe4thBeWithYou

rated:
If I were in Europe, would it be Fourth of May be with you??

rated:
I am Darth Vader's best friend's third cousin!!

rated:
I wonder how many nerds wanked it to Princess Leia in her collared gold bikini outfit...

rated:
When I saw Stars Wars back in 1977 at Grahams Chinese Theatre. It was one of the coolest film I seen. With the cast, R2D2, CPO, sounds effects.
I was in my early twenties, long hair, bell bottoms back then. May the FORCE be with you LUKE!

rated:

leia (168.97kB)
Disclaimer
cyfan said:   I wonder how many nerds wanked it to Princess Leia in her collared gold bikini outfit...
  Here's another chance for ya'

rated:
Is the force really with me today?

rated:
idlezork said:   Is the force really with me today?
You have to feel it, no one can tell you.

Be very careful in looking for it (like this) on forums since if you look at the dark side, the dark side looketh back...........

rated:
My son likes all Star Wars Movies, waiting for the next release.

rated:
Alexangels;19864123 said:That's no moon... 🍕 #MayThe4thBeWithYou

No moon?  MoonKnights like star wars too...

rated:
Awesome!

rated:
Can I get the 4th today ☺

rated:
josekatie said:   My star wars story my oldest son was 3 when we stared watching the movies he loved it at Halloween he had to be Luke and the wore the costume everyday I almost had to hose him down in order to wash it
  hahah funny story upvote

rated:
My whole family watches star wars, more people in our family want to become jedi than doctor or enginer. they found the lightsaber in their pencils and pen, and make a protective shield out of books and register. I m afraid they might not use it on their teachers :/

rated:
My whole family watches star wars, more people in our family want to become jedi than doctor or enginer. they found the lightsaber in their pencils and pen, and make a protective shield out of books and register. I m afraid they might not use it on their teachers :/

rated:
cyfan said:   I wonder how many nerds wanked it to Princess Leia in her collared gold bikini outfit...
 so whats your reason? 

rated:
How long will this be running for?

rated:
ctgolfer said:   How long will this be running for?
  Hello, its over now, it was only active for May the Fourth be with you.

rated:
Neilium said:   
ctgolfer said:   How long will this be running for?

Hello, its over now, it was only active for May the Fourth be with you.

Well, that was misleading since most stores that had May the 4th Be With You sales ran them through the weekend/May 7th. I spent a LOT of time finding useful deals to post to earn this badge for nothing since neither the OP or badge description stated that the badge would only be awarded for posts made on May 4th itself.

rated:
Thanks for the feedback fivetalents. We'll use that as learning point to make sure we improve on our descriptions in the future.

Oh, and check your badges. You might have been visited by the badge fairy. (That sounds so wrong, but I'm leaving it)

rated:
MVP9596 said:   Thanks for the feedback fivetalents. We'll use that as learning point to make sure we improve on our descriptions in the future.

Oh, and check your badges. You might have been visited by the badge fairy. (That sounds so wrong, but I'm leaving it)

Thanks so much! I really could have posted a crappy deal on the 4th but I took my time to look around for something useful, so I really appreciate you honoring the spirit, if not the unspoken law, of the badge. Now I'm wondering what a badge fairy looks like behind that avatar of yours.

rated:
fivetalents said:   
MVP9596 said:   Thanks for the feedback fivetalents. We'll use that as learning point to make sure we improve on our descriptions in the future.

Thanks so much! I really could have posted a crappy deal on the 4th but I took my time to look around for something useful, so I really appreciate you honoring the spirit, if not the unspoken law, of the badge. Now I'm wondering what a badge fairy looks like behind that avatar of yours.

(Pulls up PhotoShop, Cracks knuckles, and tilts head back to laugh maniacally.) 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017