• filter:

Starbucks Half Price Frappuccinos - Starts 5/5

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Frappuccino Happy Hour May 5-14th between 3-6PM. Half off any Frappuccino beverage. The last hour is available to all customers this year, not just SB cardholders. S'mores frap is back too. 

Member Summary

Starbucks (2.06kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice finds. Good deals.

rated:
Sorry, I will still go there for my coffee.

rated:
I will go there for my coffee too!

rated:
OMG that S'mores frap...
MUST
STAY
AWAY

rated:
Garbage/junk food with all the sugar and preservatives in this. Try a La Colombe Draft Latte if you want something real/healthier.

rated:
ArmchairArchitect said:   Garbage/junk food with all the sugar and preservatives in this. Try a La Colombe Draft Latte if you want something real.
  Why click on the thread if Starbucks was in the title. "You should try the coffee from a coconut tree that's been grown in outer space and brought back through a time machine, anything else is garbage."

rated:
ArmchairArchitect said:   Garbage/junk food with all the sugar and preservatives in this. Try a La Colombe Draft Latte if you want something real.
  Eat at home

rated:
Deal is on their site
https://www.starbucks.com/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017