• filter:

Fidget Spinners Starting at $1.99 @ Newegg Flash w/FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg Flash has Fidget Spinners Starting at $1.99 with free shipping. Included Spinners:

• Excelvan Hand Spinner $1.99
  • Excelvan Steel Ball Bearings Hand Spinner $2.99
  • Excelvan Professional Night Light Spinner $2.99

Member Summary

Fidget Spinners (1.10kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you! These kinds of things are helpful for my boy, and he loves to try new ones.

rated:
The spinner comes with a 1 year warranty so you don't have to worry if it stops spinning after a couple months.

rated:
all sold out

rated:
For those with upcoming vendor fairs, I was at one yesterday and they were already giving these out as swag. Picked up a bunch for the family kids and office kids.

rated:
My goodness these things are all the rage now. I bought one from woot and gave it away inside of one day.

rated:
when the Wall Street Journal has a story on something, you know its gone mainstream:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fidget-spinners-are-driving-teacher...

sorry, must subscribe to see full article.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017