• filter:
This deal has expired.

Suakoi 100w Flexible solar panel flash sale 5/5/2017 $135.99 normally $239.99

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Suaoki 100W 18V 12V Solar Panel Charger SunPower Cell Ultra Thin Flexible with MC4 Connector Charging for RV Boat Cabin Tent Car(Compatibility with 18V and Below Devices)
Amazon FLASH SALE TODAY (05/05/2017)  ONLY.

I love these panels I have gotten 4 of them already for my RV.  Lite weight and very sturdy. I get output in the shade even. 

Specs

• SUNPOWER SOLAR CELL: Suaoki utilizes SunPower Solar Cell with a higher-than-average 23% to 25% efficiency and an internal blocking diode which prevents reverse current drain at night
  • SUPERIOR DURABILITY: the water resistant semi-flexible solar panel is ultra durable and ideal for RVs, boats, tight spaces, or crowded areas that are typically off limits for traditional glass and aluminum models
  • BENDABLE PANEL: the panel can be gently flexed to follow a smooth curve of 30 degrees max, and can be mounted on a coach roof, RV, boat, cabin, tent, or any other irregular surface
  • POWERFUL AND LIGHTWEIGHT: this solar panel packs 100W of power yet is only 0.1 in thick and weighs only 4.85 lbs., making it easier to transport, hang, and remove
  • EASY INSTALLATION: unique frameless design features 4 metal reinforced mounting holes at each corner for fixing screws and for easy installation

They are normally listed as normal price of 239.99 on Amazon but today  they are a flash sale for 139.99
Starts as 135.99

Sold by Suaoki and Fulfilled by Amazon

The time: May 5, 2017 2:15 PM PDT - May 5, 2017 8:15 PM PDT
 https://www.amazon.com/SunPower-Flexible-Connector-Charging-Comp...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Showing $179.99 for me at 8:23AM EST.  Bummer.

FJ

rated:
fat-johnny said:   Showing $179.99 for me at 8:23AM EST.  Bummer.

FJ

The time: May 5, 2017 2:15 PM PDT - May 5, 2017 8:15 PM PDT

rated:
This deal has NOT expired. It's 92% claimed, however.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017