Refurbished DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone w/ 3-Axis Gimbal and 2.7K Camera $298.30 ** at newegg.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Refurbished DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone w/ 3-Axis Gimbal and 2.7K Camera
$298.30 **
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAAWD4R84745

Checkout using the Newegg Mobile Site or App and save 5% with Promo Code: MBLMAY517

Member Summary

DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone w/ 3-Axis Gimbal and 2.7K Camera
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal - that's the best price I've seen for a Phantom 3.

I've been into cheaper drones for a few months now and haven't really researched higher-end hobby class drones like the DJI lineup, but based on several videos I've seen on YouTube and one a friend recorded from his Phantom 3, there is absolutely no other drone under $400, probably under $600, that can compete with the clarity, detail, and smoothness of the video taken by a Phantom 3. There are some other GPS drones in the $300-$400 range that may have some good functionality, but I doubt any could compete fully with a Phantom 3 except maybe in terms of cost of batteries.

Sold Out

jcantanixon said:   Sold Out

I can still add it to my cart. Does the sold out come at checkout or did they find more?

NOT sold out, but promo code that saves you about $15 is expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017