This deal has expired.

69% off Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL - $13.55 at SCDKEY

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html

SCDKEY has the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL on sale for $15.22 - 69% off w/ coupon code "SKfatwallet" = $13.55. Product code will be sent to your email address after purchase. Hurry, offer ends today! 

This is a permanent authorized global Key for your Microsoft Windows 10 Pro. Download the windows 10 pro system first then after you installed it activate with code.

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — May. 5, 2017 @ 1:42pm
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — May. 29, 2017 @ 3:32am
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

vadeltachi (May. 06, 2017 @ 10:15a) |

Another praise cdkey and blatant law breaking and ILLEGAL in US and most of ROW (rest of world) by sort of newbie/

And if... (more)

BPH789 (May. 06, 2017 @ 10:56a) |

You are a jerk of extraordinary levels and wrong.  I bought Office and had a hard drive issue.  MS apologized for my dif... (more)

wabashtex (May. 08, 2017 @ 8:50a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Here we go again. And they got a mod to post it.

rated:
This should be taken down, especially because someone may think it's authentic because it was posted by a moderator. This software is bogus.

rated:
I don't think I have EVER been caught up in a scam or phishing or anything... Not the fake eBay emails, or paypal, $50 free Costco card, nothing... But I TOTALLY thought this was legit. I questioned a few things... 1.) I did not recognize the merchant (never seen ever); 2.) The price shows differently; 3.) This is a very cheap price. So I was waiting (since I saw this last night) until today to contact Microsoft. BUT... As already mentioned, this was posted by staff... wtf???!!! That makes it seem legit!

And all that said, I need a copy of Windows 7 or 10 if anyone knows of a good deal.

rated:
SCDKEY Headquarters located in Tongling, Anhui, China

rated:
Some of the best people are know are from Tongling, China.

rated:
Do they just hire a bunch of cheap labor and tell them to visit the mall and write down a bunch of these CD keys?

rated:
i dont know if these guys are affiliated with cdkeys but i got my upgrade key and xbox live from cdkeys and its worked fine.

rated:
There were cases that people bought keys from places this and found out later their keys were blocked by MS (the keys works in the beginning). So they had to cough up more $$ to buy a copy from a legit retailers.

rated:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Shop.aspx

"Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale, it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen. The best way to get everything you expect up front is to buygenuine Microsoft software preinstalled on a new PC or genuine Microsoft software from an authorized reseller."
​​​​​​​

rated:
Longbean said:   There were cases that people bought keys from places this and found out later their keys were blocked by MS (the keys works in the beginning). So they had to cough up more $$ to buy a copy from a legit retailers.
  as with independent retailers, chain stores and just about anywhere else. mistakes happen but from my experience and plenty of others(willing to bet more often than not) the keys work fine and its worth it.

rated:
jerosen said:   https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Shop.aspx

"Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale, it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen. The best way to get everything you expect up front is to buygenuine Microsoft software preinstalled on a new PC or genuine Microsoft software from an authorized reseller."
​​​​​​​

Amazon sells this way, are you telling me Amazon is selling fake keys?

rated:
i dont know why im arguing with yall i have never tried scdkey but i have tried a similar site and paid a similar price to get a good legitimate key that upgraded my home edition of windows 10 to the pro. i am satisfied and i think before you guys claim that the keys are illegitimate you need to show some proof because i saw the same messages posted on the deal i bought from and you were all wrong, the keys have worked fine

rated:

​​​​​​​

Agree - in the past you could only sell an OEM key with a computer system and some were getting away by selling a key with a screw.  Today, they are getting legitimate keys from things like developer alliance or not for resale work at home media.

rated:
tripog said:   

​​​​​​​

Amazon sells this way, are you telling me Amazon is selling fake keys?

I'm not gonna bother to check, but I'm pretty sure Amazon is an authorized reseller and "scdkey.com" is not.

rated:
Fatwallet supporting piracy with their own custom coupon code.

Wow, that's new.

rated:
If your key works, good for you. But if it stop working later on (i.e. reinstall Windows), that could be the reason. A similar site like G2A also selling Windows keys (not sure now, but they do sell it in the past) and someone reach out to MS and confirmed that they were not authorized.
Please look at this way, I doubt MS will create a "Global" Windows License Key. Pricing on MS products varies from region to region.

BTW, people did received counterfeit product from Amazon. i.e. FiiO A1 amp

rated:
Blah, blah, blah, license, blah, blah, blah, authorized, blah, blah, blah.

Either the key works or it doesn't. Only one way to find out...

rated:
... Please read the prior posts which explain why that is not necessarily true. 

rated:
I found this on Microsoft's Forum website:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win...

It basically explains where these cheap keys originate - it does not specifically mention SCDKEY.

rated:
OneStepAhead said:   Blah, blah, blah, license, blah, blah, blah, authorized, blah, blah, blah.

Either the key works or it doesn't. Only one way to find out...

Furthest thing from the truth.  It's not legal, has never been legal and will never be legal to sell an OEM key as a stand-alone product.  That's completely separate from the fact that it may successfully install.  It has also been the case in the past where MS has tracked down the keys and out of the blue deactivated them after people unknowingly bought them and used it to install Windows.  

rated:
Program keys are fairly prevalent through a number of sites. Microsoft has every right to dissuade people from using activation keys from 3rd parties. But in Europe and other parts of the world, the EU passed a law allowing companies to resell program keys from recycled/turned in computers much to the software manufacturers dismay. If that is where the keys came from as opposed to illegal/counterfeit methods, the risk is lower (heck I had to fight with a reinstall of Office to the point of sending a picture of the box, CD and key card). As always, since you don't know the source, be wary. But Microsoft and others can't stop non-US proliferation of cd key selling unless the laws change. That is why CDKEYS is doing quite well.

rated:

rated:
wabashtex said:   Program keys are fairly prevalent through a number of sites. Microsoft has every right to dissuade people from using activation keys from 3rd parties. But in Europe and other parts of the world, the EU passed a law allowing companies to resell program keys from recycled/turned in computers much to the software manufacturers dismay. If that is where the keys came from as opposed to illegal/counterfeit methods, the risk is lower (heck I had to fight with a reinstall of Office to the point of sending a picture of the box, CD and key card). As always, since you don't know the source, be wary. But Microsoft and others can't stop non-US proliferation of cd key selling unless the laws change. That is why CDKEYS is doing quite well.

Another praise cdkey and blatant law breaking and ILLEGAL in US and most of ROW (rest of world) by sort of newbie/

And if MSFT demanded a picture of box/cd/key card then certainly YOU must have ABUSED by installing on multiple PCs.

FW moderator - please don't delete this again, OK

rated:
You are a jerk of extraordinary levels and wrong.  I bought Office and had a hard drive issue.  MS apologized for my difficulty and helped me fix it but required proof.  God forbid anyone have an opinion that doesn't match yours.  Oh, and I tend to read only so cut the newbie crap as your types of posts amuse me when I have a spare moment.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017