• filter:

Carls Jr / Hardees - Buy 1 Babyback Rib Combo & Get 1 Babyback Rib Burger Free Q exp 6/1

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
Anyone try burger yet? How is it?

rated:
Been wanting to try this. Thanks!

rated:
I had it for lunch today using the coupon. I got the smallest burger combo and the cashier gave me the same size burger for free.

My first thoughts were, ugggg, a mcrib from Carl's Jr....

I surprisingly really enjoyed it - didnt think that beef and rib meat with pickles and bbq sauce was gonna be good, but, was good. Especially with those fried onion things. Rib meat was tender and from what I observed, actual rib meat and not processed stuff to look like rib meat like the mcd version.

I usually just get a famous star like 99% of the time but will only try the fancy burgers with a coupon. If they keep this burger on the menu, I might be inclined to buy it for full price after the coupon expires. 😀

rated:
I got the Double combo and the cashier gave me the smallest(basic) burger for free.

It was good and much larger than the McRib.

rated:
DonJuan said:   Anyone try burger yet? How is it?

It's their thickburger with a lot of bbq sauce and an extra piece of meat on top of it that taste like an actual rib. The meat is chewy and not soft like you find in a McRib.

I feel it's a really fancier Western burger they've had forever with better meat added to it.

rated:
Think i'm looking this!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017