• filter:

staples: 0.01AC/R hammermill copy plus ream (1 coupon/ream/transaction) 9.99AC/R for case exp 5/13/17

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
the Staples app has the following coupon for the hammermill copy plus paper ream:

27423 exp 5/13/17

online link for reference purposes only:

HammerMillŽ Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Ream 

The case paper has the following coupon code: 29309 (seems to be a $5 coupon if there's a $41 rebate based on weekly ad, page 1)

HammerMillŽ Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Case 

Rebate info will be added on sunday in the morning.

Thank you for your patience in reading this post

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

hammermill copy plus ream (13.85kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
That address thing is a very smart tip, thanks.

WalterGuy (May. 13, 2017 @ 7:39p) |

now that you mention it, you're right. I now remember the store manager doing a override and "fixing" the price.

VivYip (May. 13, 2017 @ 7:47p) |

I was at $taples today to pick up a HM ream paper. They have revamped their cash register system. Once the rewards membe... (more)

fwuser12 (May. 13, 2017 @ 10:50p) |

rebate related info
17-13126 said: Get a $5.30 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Hammermill 8.5 x 11 Inch CopyPlus Paper Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples Stores ONLY

Purchase a Hammermill 8.5 x 11 Inch CopyPlus Paper Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples stores between 05/07/17 and 05/13/17, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.

17-13125 said: Get a $41 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on a Hammermill 8.5 x 11 inch CopyPlus Paper 10 Ream Case (SKU 122374) at Staples Stores ONLY

Purchase a Hammermill 8.5 x 11 inch CopyPlus Paper 10 Ream Case (SKU 122374) at Staples stores between 05/07/17 and 05/13/17, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thats a ridiculous price for copy paper. I pay 1.99 at Microcenter. No rebates. No hassles.

rated:
comandoed said:   Thats a ridiculous price for copy paper. I pay 1.99 at Microcenter. No rebates. No hassles.
  Your $1.99/ream price IS ridiculous.  After rebate, these Staples deals are 1 cent (plus your sales tax on the amount of the rebate less the Staples rewards you get).  No wonder you are "broke member".

rated:
Lumpy05 said:   
comandoed said:   Thats a ridiculous price for copy paper. I pay 1.99 at Microcenter. No rebates. No hassles.
  Your $1.99/ream price IS ridiculous.  After rebate, these Staples deals are 1 cent (plus your sales tax on the amount of the rebate less the Staples rewards you get).  No wonder you are "broke member".

LOL

rated:
Thank you Ma'am 

rated:
For the first time ever today the Staples cash register would not take more than one coupon.

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   For the first time ever today the Staples cash register would not take more than one coupon.

What was the attempted transaction? 1 10 ream and 1 ream with a coupon for each? Or did you try the old method (4 reams on one transaction and the coupon would only be prorated)? These days, it's maybe one of each in 4 seperate transactions...

rated:
In for 1 case, thanks OP.

rated:
rebates "still being determined" after 8 hours on the Visa card purchase
anyone else?

rated:
brusbrother said:   rebates "still being determined" after 8 hours on the Visa card purchase
anyone else?

+1 re both paper rebates as well...

rated:
VivYip said:   
VirginiaDC said:   For the first time ever today the Staples cash register would not take more than one coupon.

What was the attempted transaction? 1 10 ream and 1 ream with a coupon for each? Or did you try the old method (4 reams on one transaction and the coupon would only be prorated)? These days, it's maybe one of each in 4 seperate transactions...

Four reams with four coupons. Rebate limit is four. Usually this works as long as the cashier doesn't try to enforce the "limit one per customer" fine print. But this time, she couldn't scan more than one as the system wouldn't let her use more than one.

rated:
paper coupons.

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   
VivYip said:   

Four reams with four coupons. Rebate limit is four. Usually this works as long as the cashier doesn't try to enforce the "limit one per customer" fine print. But this time, she couldn't scan more than one as the system wouldn't let her use more than one.

need to do 4 separate transactions with 4 coupons although they might let you scan the same cpn each time
been this way for the past 2 weeks

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   
VivYip said:   

Sometime in the last several weeks, Staples updated its cash register system. Coupons such as the ream coupon which before the update attached to a specific ream, are now spreading to all qualifying reams. So if attempting to purchase 4 reams at the same time, a coupon that in the past would have taken $3 off a specific ream is now taking $0.75 off each of the 4 reams. Since the coupon is spreading to all qualifying items, there are no reams available for any other ream coupons.

The work around is to purchase each ream separately: 4 reams, 4 coupons, 4 transactions.

rated:
  No intelligence either. 

rated:
Register update a month ago-- now have to do 4 separate transactions for 4 of the same item.
Folks have tried last week's ream coupon with current week's ream coupon.  Doesn't work.
Folks have tried single ream coupon with 5 ream case coupon.  That works.
Yes, it makes cashing out Rewards challenging.

rated:
And their rebate system is really screwed up right now.  Took many tries to even track the rebates that were submitted days ago.  WTH

rated:
still unable to submit for Visa card purchases made yesterday morning!

rated:
brusbrother said:   still unable to submit for Visa card purchases made yesterday morning!
  I'm trying as well.  Please post if/when you're able to submit. tyvm

rated:
"Your eligible rebates are still being determined"
Still since Sunday purchase??
Anyone able to submit successfully?

rated:
brusbrother said:   "Your eligible rebates are still being determined"
Still since Sunday purchase??
Anyone able to submit successfully?

same for me. also since Sunday. paper + Visa GC should be rebate eligible

rated:
I just called and asked about the rebate situation and was told that their system is overwhelmed by the sales.  hmmm....their rebate system was up and running just fine on the hottest black fridays for years and now getting crippled by papers?

rated:
Just filed a rebate online, and got the email confirmations quickly.

rated:
just got this email after submitting Monday while still being told "still determining eligibility"
Your rebate is being processed.

rated:
moneynomore said:   I just called and asked about the rebate situation and was told that their system is overwhelmed by the sales.  hmmm....their rebate system was up and running just fine on the hottest black fridays for years and now getting crippled by papers?

Personally I hope they conclude they made the problem four-fold worse by requiring each ream to be sold separately and go back to the old way of being able to buy all four reams in one transaction and have the coupons properly applied.

rated:
I had one very nice cashier decide he didn't want to do four separate transactions and just overrode the price of each ream to the coupon price it would have been. I was surprised and very appreciative as I did not ask him to do it. I bought four more reams for my mom and did not have the same person who proceeded to do four transactions and complain that it is stupid they have to do it that way now. Couldn't agree more.

rated:
What coupon code do I use? The one above coupon does not work for case. There is an instant savings of $26.00 but I do not see a rebate.

rated:
atlantagirl123 said:   What coupon code do I use? The one above coupon does not work for case. There is an instant savings of $26.00 but I do not see a rebate.

"online link for reference purposes only"

rated:
How much is the case out the door? I have @ $40 ink rewards. I know it is $9.99 in the end but what amount do we pay off?

Thanks

rated:
pezgarden said:   How much is the case out the door? I have @ $40 ink rewards. I know it is $9.99 in the end but what amount do we pay off?

$9.99 + the rebate amount, which is posted in this thread.

rated:
Just received my first rebate cards from Staples new system (where you have to order each ream separately). I got three separate $5 rebate cards (who knows where the fourth is or how I can track it). I made all the purchases sequentially and submitted all the rebates at the same time. From the prior comments from other users here I was expecting one $20 rebate card.

Any suggestions how to use these rebate cards efficiently? I'd rather not use them at Staples as I use another charge card there for bookkeeping purposes.

rated:
[q=WalterGuy;19871267 said]
Any suggestions how to use these rebate cards efficiently? I'd rather not use them at Staples as I use another charge card there for bookkeeping purposes.

Some stores like CVS will know what's on them and just take off the correct amount. Not sure how many you can use in a transaction but at least two.

rated:
WalterGuy said:   Just received my first rebate cards from Staples new system (where you have to order each ream separately). I got three separate $5 rebate cards (who knows where the fourth is or how I can track it). I made all the purchases sequentially and submitted all the rebates at the same time. From the prior comments from other users here I was expecting one $20 rebate card.

Only *ONE* person has reported getting consolidate rebate cards. I have no idea how to make that happen. I'm going back to submitting one rebate per day, so I can track them.

rated:
I received one $20 visa card for 4 single reams purchased one at a time.

eta: I put the last 4 digits of the receipt as part of my address so I can track which one hasn't been paid
eg 100 Main St., #4902, 100 Main St, #4802

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I received one $20 visa card for 4 single reams purchased one at a time.

Do you submit with email address and password to retrieve address, or fill out the address without logging in?

rated:
email address & pw to autofill

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   email address & pw to autofill

Then I have no idea how to get the cards merged. Oh well.

rated:
fwiw, i also got the $20 visa gc for april 9 purchases. When I checked my email, that was when it was still the 4 reams on one receipt...we'll see starting on the rebates starting from april 29(?)

rated:
VivYip said:   fwiw, i also got the $20 visa gc for april 9 purchases. When I checked my email, that was when it was still the 4 reams on one receipt...we'll see starting on the rebates starting from april 29(?)

The new coupon behavior started on 4/9. You must have used the expired coupon. My purchases on 4/15 came in 4 separate rebate cards.

Skipping 3 Messages...
rated:
I was at $taples today to pick up a HM ream paper. They have revamped their cash register system. Once the rewards membership number was entered, it pulled up my unused rewards (for April ink recycling and one regular reward certificate) and asked if I wanted to apply anyone of it towards the purchase. I selected the $5 rebate and it automatically got applied to the purchase.

No need to print out the reward certificate or carry it on your phone. Similar to how you can apply in to an online order. Not sure if the upgrade is for select stores or nationwide.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017