Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Limited 3 each time, but you can place second or third orders.
Thank you, OP for the thirty bucks saving for my beer.

Thanks op...
Limit of 3 physical or email delivery

Can Staples gift cards be used to purchase 3rd party gift cards when purchasing online?

Can you stack these or is it limit one per purchase? I'm purchasing a new refrigerator from Lowes and would like to use several of these if possible.

jman220 said:   Can you stack these or is it limit one per purchase? I'm purchasing a new refrigerator from Lowes and would like to use several of these if possible.

Are you referring to when you pay at Lowes? If so, you can use as many gift cards as you want - they are good as cash. I've used 15 - $100 gift cards once when we bought a new stove.  

Will the system allow payment with a Staples gift card? I know this is usually a no-go at B&M. Wasn't sure in line.

OOS on the email delivery version.

adamc said:   Will the system allow payment with a Staples gift card? I know this is usually a no-go at B&M. Wasn't sure in line.

No, unfortunately... I just tried. It would only allow "Prepaid" card or "Staples Rebate Card". Just to be sure I went to checkout with a regular product like kcups and then it did allow me to enter third option "Staples Gift Card" as a payment option. Bummer.  

For those of you that got the egift card: how many times did they send you the email? I ordered a Panera Bread egift card today ($50 for $40). So far I've received the email 118 times. All the same gift card number - unfortunately

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017