• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Apple Watch Series 2 (33.69kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In 4 two. One for my wife and one for me. Also one of them I got as open box and was an additional 10% off!

rated:
Great

rated:
I'm getting $299 for a price. Doesn't your title say "from $299" meaning it should be $229?

rated:
Title says $299. Don't overthink this.

rated:
This is a good deal. It's also worth pointing out that if somebody just wants the Series 1, Macy's has them on sale starting at $199.99:

https://www.macys.com/shop/jewelry-watches/apple-watch?id=101043

rated:
Thanks! Bought my wife one at Target last week as an early Mother's Day present. Was able to use the Best Buy website listing to get a price match. Considering that a $70 Mother's Day present for me, lol!

rated:
Great watch.Thanks.

rated:
42mm models are also on sale for $329

rated:
Still too expensive, call again when its 200 flat.

rated:
lvange said:   Still too expensive, call again when its 200 flat.

Target has the series one at $70 off. $199.99 for 38mm and $229.99 for 42mm

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1567223

rated:
Target will pricematch Best Buy and give additional 5% off with Target Debit card

rated:
Will go for Target then. Thanks for tips

rated:
Does Apple Store price match to Best Buy? Have some gift cards to spend at Apple 

rated:
"Does Apple Store price match to Best Buy? Have some gift cards to spend at Apple  "
no, never! lol

rated:
Great find !

rated:
Thank you! Sale is still going on - in for 1!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017