RCA 7" 16GB Quad Core Tablet for $39.98 @Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

RCA 7 (17.38kB)
Disclaimer
Walmart is offering this RCA 7" 16GB Quad Core Tablet for just $39.98! Plus, free shipping is included.
You must choose the purple color option to get this price!

Member Summary

RCA Tablet (17.38kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Sold & shipped by SaveTronix 

rated:
Erm, Walmart itself has the same tablet for $37.88 with free 2-day shipping.

Or get the same thing with a clamshell keyboard for $44.98

I have a few.  They're slow as fawk, but mostly do their job, and seem fairly durable.  There doesn't seem to be a mechanism to keep the screen lid closed over the keyboard, though, so it will flop out if you don't hold it properly.  And the bluetooth takes some finagling to get to work, and I've never been able to get the GPS to work.  And the battery life is... okay.  You get maybe 3 or 4 hours out of constant use.  But mine is almost always plugged in, as I use it as a garage/car computer.

But for under $50, what can you expect?  They're decent for listening to music, watching netflix (really wish it had an HDMI output), or even slowly surfing the web over the wifi.  I threw in a 64gig card and stashed a bunch of movies and books on it, too.

One thing I love about it is that it's so small.  You can actually stuff it into your jeans pocket in an emergency.  Would be great for women as it'll tuck right into a purse.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017