Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This week's deal, from Living Rich:

Single Serve Candy Bars B2G1 FREE

Earn 100 plenti Points wyb 2 (limit 2)
    $0.55/1 Milka Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar (any variety 1.44 oz+), 5/7 SS (R), exp. 06/17/2017
    $0.55/1 Oreo Candy Bar 1.44oz+, 5/7 SS #2, exp. 06/17/2017
    $0.50/2 Skittles Original/Wild Berry, Starburst Original (up to 4.2oz) and/or Juicy Fruit Gum/Starburst Strawberry 15-stck pack DND, 4/9 RP #2, exp. 07/02/2017

Deal Idea:
Buy 4 Milka Oreo Single Serve Candy – $1.15 each
Buy 2 Milka Oreo Single Serve Candy – FREE
-(4) $0.55/1 Oreo Candy Bar 1.44oz+, 5/7 SS #2, exp. 06/17/2017
Pay: $2.40
Earn (2) 100 Plenti Points
as low as $0.07 each after stacked offers

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I purchased Ultimate Repair shampoo & a conditioner yesterday at CVS, got the $4 SS credit and the $3 SS credit, but not... (more)

veryhumble (May. 14, 2017 @ 2:29a) |

You needed to buy Ultimate Repair conditioner & a treatment.  I got Ultimate Repair Conditioner and Ultimate Repair mask... (more)

my4mainecoons (May. 16, 2017 @ 12:26a) |

Don't have the original receipt,mailed it in for Gliss rebate,but SS CS manually gave me a $2 credit after contacting th... (more)

veryhumble (May. 16, 2017 @ 2:06p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought six.

3 things happened:
- Rang up B1G1 instead of B2G1
- Accepted 6 coupons instead of 4
- Plenti was not awarded

Any suggestions on the Plenti points?

7Up and 7Up Products 2 liter Bottles Mb2 - $1.00

Earn 100 Plenti Points wyb 2 (limit 2)
$0.25/1 Soda, any brand (Various Stores), Ibotta Rebate, exp. Varies

as low as $0.38 each after stacked offers wyb 2
or $0.50 each without rebate

Look for candy that has freshness peelies and which is on sale Buy 2 get 1 free, 100PP wyb 2.
Buy 6, pay for 3 ($1.19 ea) = $3.37 - 6 50¢ peelies = 37¢ oop earn 200PP
I bought PayDay bars which I'm giving away.  I just wanted the points.

Arm & Hammer laundry detergent on sale for $1.99, earn 500PP wyb $15.
You should have 6 $1 L2c if you've been clipping regularly.
There are 3 $1 ip's on coupons.com, limit one print per pc.
Buy 8, use 8 ip's.  Earn 500PP, comes out to about 35¢/bottle.
There are problems with the L2c and printable coupons in the same order.
Buy the 8 in at least 2 separate transactions using L2c in one and paper coupons in the other.

Gliss Shampoo is 2/$10.  There was a new S* offer on Sunday and one today for treatments.
Buy 1 Shampoo/conditioner and 1 treatment.
Pay $10 - $4/2 L2c if you clipped it.  Pay $6, earn 200PP and $6 S* for $2 MM.

my4mainecoons said:   Look for candy that has freshness peelies and which is on sale Buy 2 get 1 free, 100PP wyb 2.

Thanks for the deal scenario. One little correction though: $1.19 x 3 = $3.57. not $3.37.

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Look for candy that has freshness peelies and which is on sale Buy 2 get 1 free, 100PP wyb 2.

Thanks for the deal scenario. One little correction though: $1.19 x 3 = $3.57. not $3.37.

Another correction:
B2G1 means you have to pay for 4.
So 4x$1.19 = $4.76

Q: what are freshness peelies, and where can one find them?

my4mainecoons said:   

Interestingly, PayDay makes my very short list of cheap bars.

my4mainecoons said:   
Arm & Hammer laundry detergent on sale for $1.99, earn 500PP wyb $15.
You should have 6 $1 L2c if you've been clipping regularly.
There are 3 $1 ip's on coupons.com, limit one print per pc.
Buy 8, use 8 ip's.  Earn 500PP, comes out to about 35¢/bottle.
There are problems with the L2c and printable coupons in the same order.
Buy the 8 in at least 2 separate transactions using L2c in one and paper coupons in the other.

If you have a Shoprite nearby, then the deal is buy 5 @ $1.99 each, use 5x$1 coups, pay $4.95, and get $5 CAT.

Don't forget Shell Giftcard $50 - $5(plenti), limit 2

ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Another correction:
So 4x$1.19 = $4.76

Reports on iheartrideaid and sd are saying that the candy (payday and twizzlers, not oreo milka) is ringing up BOGO instead of B2G1, with 100 points (limit 2).

edit: oops, ignore above, reports are saying that Rite Aid fixed it and now is B2G1 instead of the temporary BOGO.

ocean935 said:   Bought six.

3 things happened:
- Rang up B1G1 instead of B2G1
- Accepted 6 coupons instead of 4
- Plenti was not awarded

Any suggestions on the Plenti points?

As mentioned in my earlier post, on Sunday, the Milka rang up B1G1, but no points.

Anyone here know how I can get my points?

ctujackbauer said:   
ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Another correction:
So 4x$1.19 = $4.76

Reports on iheartrideaid and sd are saying that the candy (payday and twizzlers, not oreo milka) is ringing up BOGO instead of B2G1, with 100 points (limit 2).

edit: oops, ignore above, reports are saying that Rite Aid  fixed it and now is B2G1 instead of the temporary BOGO.

I bought my candy on Sunday when it was ringing up BOGO so paid 38¢ oop for 4 PayDay bars and earned 200 PP. 
RA fixed it and as of Monday its ringing up B2G1 as intended.  On Monday someone reported buying 6 and only paying for 3, making them BOGO.
Now its Tuesday so who knows how they're ringing up. 

Freshness peelies are green stickers that store affixes to short dated items.  Most appear at the beginning of the month-- that's when they look to see what's expiring soon.

never saw "freshness peelies in the northeast. They must be in slow areas, Is the milk shortdated too?. Our local milk gallons (use PP) in NY/ct are dated 5/23 as of this am.

barrytuneup said:   never saw "freshness peelies in the northeast. They must be in slow areas, Is the milk shortdated too?. Our local milk gallons (use PP) in NY/ct are dated 5/23 as of this am.
 I'm in northern New England but I've seen them in CT and MA.
Might be that you're in high volume area where things sell before they out date.
The PayDay bars I bought were due to expire in June 2017.
(I stock up on ultra pasteurized milk when on sale at supermarket.  Its expiration date is 2 mo out. Haven't checked price at RA.)

my4mainecoons said:    
Now its Tuesday so who knows how they're ringing up. 

I know. Bought on two different Plenti cards just about an hour ago. The candy bars are ringing up B2G1. When I maxed the limit of 6 on a single Plenti card it turned out to be a 24 cent MM, but free is free.

Gliss deal turns out to be even better.  I purchased Ultimate Repair shampoo & a conditioner yesterday, before the Treatment offer became available.  Black bottles.  I got other ones but only the black Ultimate Repair paid out for Hair Color.
Today received S*:
Schwarzkopf® Keratin Color or Color Ultîme® Hair Color Product $3.00
Schwarzkopf® Gliss™ Hair Repair Products $4.00

Appears to be the Ultimate Repair Conditioner triggering the Hair Color S*.  
If you get Ultimate Repair conditioner and a treatment could get back the above and
Save $2.00 when you buy ONE (1) Schwarzkopf® Gliss™ Hair Repair Treatment Product.

Pay $10 - $4/2 coupon (L2c or insert or $2/1 ip on coupons.com) = $6.
Earn 200PP and $9 for $5MM. 

The $4/2 coupon says its for Hair Repair products.  I don't know if it will work on treatment.
There's a $2/1 treatment in 5-7 RP.   The ip's on coupons.com just say Gliss Hair Care product.

Apologies if it's been mentioned already, but there are also 2 FARs for Schwarzkopf Gliss and Hair Color products up to $11:

http://www.freebie-depot.com/free-after-rebate-offers-by-expirat...

CKritiv1 said:   Apologies if it's been mentioned already, but there are also 2 FARs for Schwarzkopf Gliss and Hair Color products up to $11:

http://www.freebie-depot.com/free-after-rebate-offers-by-expirat...

Yes, but if you use coupons they affect the rebates.
Best to do rebate when you have a receipt that doesn't show coupon for product, eg shampoo & conditioner using the $4/2 will only attach to one item and you can request rebate on the item w/o the coupon.
IDK what the coupon attaches to wyb conditioner & treatment.

Last I looked there was a $1/1 Colgate tp on coupons.com
Print 'em now for use the week of May 21.

my4mainecoons said:   Gliss deal turns out to be even better.  I purchased Ultimate Repair shampoo & a conditioner yesterday, before the Treatment offer became available.  Black bottles.  I got other ones but only the black Ultimate Repair paid out for Hair Color.
Today received S*:

If you get Ultimate Repair conditioner and a treatment could get back the above and
Save $2.00 when you buy ONE (1) Schwarzkopf® Gliss™ Hair Repair Treatment Product.

The $4/2 coupon says its for Hair Repair products.  I don't know if it will work on treatment.
There's a $2/1 treatment in 5-7 RP.   The ip's on coupons.com just say Gliss Hair Care product.

I purchased Ultimate Repair shampoo & a conditioner yesterday at CVS, got the $4 SS credit and the $3 SS credit, but not the $2 SS "treatment" offer credit,

veryhumble said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Gliss deal turns out to be even better.  I purchased Ultimate Repair shampoo & a conditioner yesterday, before the Treatment offer became available.  Black bottles.  I got other ones but only the black Ultimate Repair paid out for Hair Color.
Today received S*:

I purchased Ultimate Repair shampoo & a conditioner yesterday at CVS, got the $4 SS credit and the $3 SS credit, but not the $2 SS "treatment" offer credit,

You needed to buy Ultimate Repair conditioner & a treatment.  I got Ultimate Repair Conditioner and Ultimate Repair mask.  Received $4, $3, $2.
Exchange the shampoo for the mask and you'll get the additional $2 for treatment.

my4mainecoons said:   veryhumble said:   
Today received S*:

You needed to buy Ultimate Repair conditioner & a treatment.  I got Ultimate Repair Conditioner and Ultimate Repair mask.  Received $4, $3, $2.
Exchange the shampoo for the mask and you'll get the additional $2 for treatment.

Don't have the original receipt,mailed it in for Gliss rebate,but SS CS manually gave me a $2 credit after contacting them on Sunday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017