RARE 15% Cashback at STAPLES, KOHLS, MACYS, PETCO & PETSMART at Ebates

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.ebates.com/staples.com

also Kohls, Macys, Petco/PETsMART, etc.

thx to fivetalents for the master thread on this deal. highlighting these offers for deal alerts.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — May. 8, 2017 @ 7:56am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Already posted here earlier

So, reposts are OK if they mention the original post?
Isn't that what the "comments" section is for,  highlighting the original post?
Doesn't mentioning the original post just state that you knew it existed and reposted anyway?

Not trying to put anyone down or question anyone's action, just trying to understand the logic of reposting to bring attention to the original post rather than just posting a comment in the original post

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1567300 

rated:
Hey folks just to clarify, this is ok as more specifics are called out from the larger overall deal, as MC mentions this also helps for people with topic alerts for "Kohls, Macys, Petco/PETsMART" which they wouldn't get from the original post. Please keep in mind this is still marked as an open repost too, guiding members to the OP.

These situations are pretty rare as well, but I do appreciate everyone letting us know to help keep the forums squeaky clean!

rated:
tuskers said:   Already posted here earlier

So, reposts are OK if they mention the original post?
Isn't that what the "comments" section is for,  highlighting the original post?
Doesn't mentioning the original post just state that you knew it existed and reposted anyway?

Not trying to put anyone down or question anyone's action, just trying to understand the logic of reposting to bring attention to the original post rather than just posting a comment in the original post

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1567300

Broad sweeping general threads that don't point out specific/important aspects/sales and someone posts up a targeted post (as this one is) to extremely often shopped at merchants is NOT considered a re-post, never has been. There are multiple reasons why this is important

Many people (especially on mobile devices) simply "scan thread titles" and don't necessarily have time to go to Ebates to search through TWO HUNDRED store names to see who's participating.

Putting the store name in the title, as I did, sets off deal alerts for those who have them set up. the other thread does not.

Additionally, simply mentioning the stores in the other thread, still leaves the info 'buried' in that thread. That is why I put 5 stores in the title, and didn't create 5 separate threads for each one. Posting as many deals as I do, I have a good handle on the most shopped at stores online by FW members and I think it's fair to say the 5 listed most everyone has shopped at , at one time or another (except if you don't have a pet).

rated:
can you buy gift cards at Staples and still get the CB? Thanks.

rated:
blackie7955 said:   can you buy gift cards at Staples and still get the CB? Thanks.
  Looks like no. You'll rarely get CB on gift cards though.

rated:
The RARE 15% is for EBATES 'birthday'.

rated:
I wonder if this is why the Staples site is not working.

rated:
Just got a txt for 20% off any regularly priced item at Staples, to only find an overloaded site. boo

rated:
mrC  how could anyone question your greatness.

rated:
but what are people buying if there is no urgent need?? any good stackable deals @Staples? clearance perhaps?

rated:
Stocked up on dog food at PETsMART
Our brand was on sale, plus 20% off for auto ship signup, plus 5% for petperks, plus 15% Ebates, plus 3% Ebates Visa.

rated:
I had a $25 off $75 coupon and wasn't sure if it could be used on ink cartridges (they're sometimes excluded) but it worked fine.  Made for a nice discount with the 15% Ebates cashback! 
Thanks Mistercheap (and fivetalents).

rated:
this is great. thanks op. make sure to use the ebates visa for additional savings.

rated:
Used my $10 off $30 Staples recycling coupon for an Echo Dot, with another $6 in cash back from the promotion. Matches one of the best deals I've seen for a single Dot.

rated:
tinkakat said:   mrC  how could anyone question your greatness.

oh, people get  cashback stuck up their portals sometimes!  

rated:
Staples showing 2%

rated:
Deal should be marked as Expired now, but it was definitely 15%. Got my Echo Dot and $6 in cash back pending at eBates (off my $40 discounted price) already.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017