• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XMNHR8U 

USB C Charger with Type C Adapter & 5 Smart IC Output Ports & Quick Charge Port
40% off  code  HKPWKM5F    final price is $13.19 

• Double-sided Pluggable Type-C:Faster transfer speeds which can be up to 10Gbps and can charge Nexus 5X/6P, Pixel, GALAXY C5/C7/C9/S8/S8 plus at a full 3-amp rate.
  • Impressive 50w Power Output: Massive power to charge 6 tablets or phones simultaneously at full speed and every USB port charges faster and more efficient with SmartIC technology
  • Full USB-C Compatibility: Reversible Type-C port (5V3A output) allows you to insert the connector in a right way all the way, perfectly matching your New MacBook
  • Boost All Technology: Equipped with a 3-in-1 charging port that combines SmartIC, Type-C and QC2.0 Technology, it ensures most charging efficiency and compatibility
  • Worldwide Compatibility: 100V-240V input, Equipped with Detachable Power Cord * 2 (US&EU Plug), plus compact size makes it great for travel

4.4 out of 5 stars w/ 192 reviews

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Let us know after a month if it is still working.

marcopolomle (May. 12, 2017 @ 4:38p) |

Ordered mine on May 10.  Received it that week.  It still works great.  I have an LG G4 that does the fast charge and lo... (more)

MrObson (Jun. 07, 2017 @ 10:51a) |

Promo code no longer working for me

rwenzel07 (Jun. 07, 2017 @ 11:07a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
For some reason it applied the promotion discount twice for me. Bought for $4.39 !

rated:
I was able to get the discount code to apply twice as well. $4.39 makes this an absolutely killer deal!

rated:
Yup, $4.39 as well. Awesome!

rated:
In for one! Thanks OP! Sweet deal, sweeter at $4.39!

rated:
not getting that 4.39

rated:
Promotion applied twice for me just now, making it a no-brainer.

Thanks OP.

rated:
seem very nice deal

rated:
$4.39 for me too. The promotion was auto added and then I was able to paste it in again. Great deal!

rated:
got mine for 4.39.  Great post, thanks!

rated:
What a deal, thanks!

rated:
Thanks OP. Got the double promotion

rated:
It appears you can add more than 1 to cart and get deal. I have 3 in cart for a total of $13.19

rated:
Great price OP but keep in mind that this gets Fakespot F grade
Fakespot said: Our analysis detected 75.3% low quality reviews
At this price I bought one too but canceled it soon after reading the Fakespot ratings.

rated:
Now I went to fakespot and cancelled.

rated:
fixed? Tried to add the code again... removed and added back... added a 2nd. Still only removing $8.80 once.
VegasVegan said:   It appears you can add more than 1 to cart and get deal. I have 3 in cart for a total of $13.19
  you sure?  3x $4.39 = $13.17.  Without the 2nd $8.80 discount however, they'd be $13.19 ... each??  Or did you mean $13.17 total?

rated:
Danzilla said:   fixed? Tried to add the code again... removed and added back... added a 2nd. Still only removing $8.80 once.
VegasVegan said:   It appears you can add more than 1 to cart and get deal. I have 3 in cart for a total of $13.19
  you sure?  3x $4.39 = $13.17.  Without the 2nd $8.80 discount however, they'd be $13.19 ... each??  Or did you mean $13.17 total?

It could have been $13.17 instead of the $13.19 I posted (I do need new glasses). Yes that was the total for 3.  Should have taken a pic as it now doesn't work.

rated:
This is a great wall charger for home and travel, especially since you can run any 4 ports simultaneously at full speed (2.4A each for a total of 9.6A).

rated:
Looks like they fixed the glitch. Back to $13.19

rated:
kinda hesitant to buy cheapo usb-c chargers in case it frys my stuff...shrug?

rated:
Got an "F" on Fakespot reviews.

rated:

rated:
I read a great article from a battery engineer showing how bad cheaply made chargers are for your devices. There is a risk of fire as well. He said it is best to buy chargers from large name brand manufacturers on sale.

rated:
RudeBoie said:   Don't be so confident in the reviews: http://fakespot.com/product/qicent-dc-6u-us-wh-50-watt-6-port-de... 
  But how good is this site? I checked the Sigma 200-500mm f2.8 reviews and it got like a 90% score when they are obviously fake.

rated:
Anyone know if this does Power Delivery?

rated:
I doubt it does PD. You'll be lucky if it even meets rated power for that price.

rated:
Good deal! This is a great wall charger for home and travel, especially since you can run any 4 ports simultaneously at full speed (2.4A each for a total of 9.6A). What makes me satisfied most is the price. It is cheaper than the price I have ever bought.

rated:
This charger is a beast. I keep it in my night stand, with long cords coming out of it for android and iphones. Easily the fastest charger in the house for any phone.

rated:
Already shipped. Wish I'd canceled in light of the fakespot results.

rated:
Got mine for $4.39 with the double coupon code.....
So far.... So good.... Charging my Moto Droid using a Benson approved "C to C" cable.
Turbo Mode Charging is activated... So I'm happy.

rated:
cooper said:   Got mine for $4.39 with the double coupon code.....
So far.... So good.... Charging my Moto Droid using a Benson approved "C to C" cable.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
cooper said:   Got mine for $4.39 with the double coupon code.....

Ordered mine on May 10.  Received it that week.  It still works great.  I have an LG G4 that does the fast charge and love the fast charge port.  I wish I had bought more when I saw the price of $4 and change.

rated:
Promo code no longer working for me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017