• filter:

Rosetta Stone - Level 1-5 Set and Amazon Fire Tablet - $139.99 FS @ Amazon - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Amazon has Rosetta Stone - Level 1-5 Set and Amazon Fire Tablet  on sale for $139.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is only $15.00 higher than Amazon's lowest price for the software alone according to Camelcamelcamel

Keep in mind that the Rosetta Stone app is only free for 3 months so continued use with your tablet will have a cost or you will need to use the software on a computer.

Rosetta Stone Software

• Languages Available: Chinese (Mandarin), English (American), English (British), German, Italian, Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America)
  • Access for up to 5 family members
  • Proprietary speech-recognition technology compares your voice to a native speaker 100 times per second
  • Access to award winning mobile app for 3-months - available on Kindle Fire HD, iOS, and Android

Amazon Fire Tablet

• 7" IPS display
  • 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
  • Now with the Alexa cloud-based voice service - just press and ask
  • 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 200 GB of expandable storage
  • Up to 7 hours of battery life

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Jul. 20, 2017 @ 7:58am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This looked interesting until I saw that it is just a three-month access to the program; you don't own it.

rated:
Duolingo is free, and you can use it on any mobile device or desktop.

rated:
Oxymoron123 said:   This looked interesting until I saw that it is just a three-month access to the program; you don't own it.
read it again... i bought this many times.. its the complete software .. you own it... you only get access to the mobile app for 3 months..the pc install is yours  

rated:
DaRealPencil said:   
Oxymoron123 said:   This looked interesting until I saw that it is just a three-month access to the program; you don't own it.
read it again... i bought this many times.. its the complete software .. you own it... you only get access to the mobile app for 3 months..the pc install is yours  

I did read it again and nowhere does it state that you get the DVDs.  It is good that you know this through experience, but this item description is poorly written because it is not explicit about what is included.

rated:
The reviews of Amazon suggest that it's overpriced.

rated:
Thanks nice site I didn't know existed.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017