• filter:
This deal has expired.

Amazon Dash Button + $4.99 Credit w/ First Press (Prime Members) 1.99 at amazon.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (123.39kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Amazon Dash Button + $4.99 Credit w/ First Press (Prime Members)
https://www.amazon.com/Dash-Buttons/b?ie=UTF8&node=10667898011 

Exclusively for Amazon Prime Members, you can get Amazon Dash Buttons for $1.99 -- plusyou'll get a $4.99 Credit with your first pressShipping is free.

If you are interested in Amazon Prime, click here to get a free 30-day trial. Benefits include free 2-day shipping on millions of items, exclusive discounts, Amazon Prime video streaming, unlimited music, unlimited photo storage, & more. Students can get a free 6-month trial here as well

Dash Buttons let you re-order your essentials at the click of a button to save you time. Since you're an Amazon Prime member, you'll be saving money, too.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Some dash buttons only order certain items. For example, when you order a Bounty dash button, it only orders paper towels. Check the unanswered questions section on each product page to make sure. Also, you will get a notification every time an order has been placed with a dash button, and in case it was a mistake, you can always cancel it.

rated:
Would I still get the 4.99 credit if I buy and use another of the same button I already have?  I would de-register the first button before buying.

rated:
can someone explain in more detail how this works.

rated:
funnybone76 said:   can someone explain in more detail how this works.
  Amazon already did on the page that OP linked.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017