• filter:
This deal has expired.

AmazonBasics Ballpoint Pens 100-ct. $3.61 w/ S&S @ Amazon w/FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has their AmazonBasics Ballpoint Pens 100-ct. on sale for $3.61 when you choose Subscribe & Save. Shipping is free.

Includes 50 Black Pens and 50 Blue Pens

Member Summary

pens (18.69kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This deal is only hot for people who don't know how to steal pens from banks everytime they walk in.

rated:
Pretty cheap but they were inexpensive. I recommend based on cost/value

rated:
Donated them to a school and kids love them.

rated:
cajundavid said:   This deal is only hot for people who don't know how to steal pens from banks everytime they walk in.
  Ah, so you're the guy.

rated:
I bought some last time they were this low(couple of weeks ago). Decent writing pens but noticed the reviews about the caps not staying on. It's true for most of them we've used so far. Not that big a deal since we lose them to customers at a rate that makes you look for the cheapest pens around. A small piece of cellophane tape around the pen helps tighten the cap up though

They are much better then the Staples ones I bought a few years ago.

I should do like the other businesses in town do and tape a plastic spoon to the pen. Makes it a little less likely that you will pocket it.

rated:
kimgkimg said:   
cajundavid said:   This deal is only hot for people who don't know how to steal pens from banks everytime they walk in.
  Ah, so you're the guy.

I'll make you a great deal on ink pens!

rated:
Out of stock now

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017