UPDATE! May Rewards chks UP! Staples 5/14-20 $1 ar/ac 5 Ream Hammermill (3 days only) and 1c ar/ac Reams

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$2.99 case Spring Water Q
Disclaimer

St. Petersburg Staples Weekly Ad Best deals on Computers, Tablets, Printers, eReaders, Ink Toner, Paper and more
Disclaimer

$5ar 5 ream case HAMMERMILL lim 4 reb
Disclaimer
see scan, $30.99 less $25.99 ez rebate, possible Q on Sunday for $2 ar/ac. TBD  Lim 4 rebates
(HAMMERMILL DEAL VALID THREE DAYS ONLY, Sun-Tues)

Q for $2.99 final price case Spring Water (Brands vary by market)

http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2278341#!... 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
<== receipt

george2001 (May. 15, 2017 @ 4:19p) |

The receipt shows 1 water coupon was used
The reason so many coupons show on your receipt, is when a Reward is used, it i... (more)

LORENW (May. 15, 2017 @ 4:42p) |

Looks like the 5-ream case is still $5 today after rebate and coupon.

moneynomore (May. 20, 2017 @ 5:49p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wouldn't a possible Q on Sunday make it $1 AR/AC?

coupon expiring today could make it free after rebate, if i'm understanding it correctly.

edit:  thanks, fwuser12.  stupid stap1es website refuses direct links, and made it hard for me to keep track of item numbers.

crabbing said:   coupon expiring today could make it free after rebate, if i'm understanding it correctly.
  There is no coupon on 5-ream Hammermill this week. Only on single ream and 10-ream case.

I don't understand the water coupon.  Does it mean you pay $2.99 or that the coupon takes off $2.99?
Isn't $2.99 a normal price for a case of water?

my4mainecoons said:    
Isn't $2.99 a normal price for a case of water?

Not at overpriced Staples. I think Staples usually wants either $3.99 or $4.99 a case, i forget exactly which. $2.99 for Staples is a sale. For most anywhere else it is called regular price.

jpessin3 said:   Wouldn't a possible Q on Sunday make it $1 AR/AC?

Not necessarily, there have been both $2 ar/ac and $1 ar/ac offers in the past. typically the $1 ar/ac has been the Staples brand paper. We'll know later tonight, which, if any Q is coming out.

Coupons for $0.01AR  ream and $1AR 5-ream case are up.

3c3 said:   Coupons for $0.01AR  ream and $1AR 5-ream case are up.

ty 3c3.

coupons link here.  http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HP:HP:DEALSDROP:COUPON:TEXT...

Just a reminder, with the new 1c or $1 ar coupon rules,  YOU CAN buy BOTH one ream and one 5 ream case on the same order and both Q's will scan.

Best way to monetize rewards now. this allows you to monetize about $31 in rewards less the $1 and 1c cost of paper. with a $40 ink recycle reward, it leaves you with an $8-9 balance coupon.

paper coupons
Disclaimer
paper coupons.

May Rewards checks for April ink recycle and purchases now avail.

new system shows all rewards at register when you enter rewards#
you can choose which to use

Just a warning, I visited 3 different stores and they all had less than 4 of the Hammermill half cases...so if you haven't gotten to the store by this point, the chance of getting the Hammermill half case is slight.

brusbrother said:   new system shows all rewards at register when you enter rewards#

If you have other coupons to use, do ***NOT*** apply rewards at that time. In my case, the reward was more than the purchase, so the system finished the transaction before the cashier could apply the paper coupon.

The rebate system is broken again. I already received the confirmation email with purchase data 4 hours ago, but the rebateshq.com side still doesn't have it.

3c3 said:   
brusbrother said:   new system shows all rewards at register when you enter rewards#

If you have other coupons to use, do ***NOT*** apply rewards at that time. In my case, the reward was more than the purchase, so the system finished the transaction before the cashier could apply the paper coupon.

That will be more common now.  People used to be able to prevent this by not handing over the reward check before the coupons are scanned.

unnamedone said:   
3c3 said:   

That will be more common now.  People used to be able to prevent this by not handing over the reward check before the coupons are scanned.

may be

unnamedone said:   People used to be able to prevent this by not handing over the reward check before the coupons are scanned.

That still can be done. Just print out the reward checks and decline the ones on the screen.

So I bought paper and two cases of water. I can't tell if the water coupon took a dollar off each case (the limit is two per transaction), or just one of them. Did I need to have the coupon scanned twice? The way coupons are listed on the receipt is WAY too confusing!

george2001 said:   So I bought paper and two cases of water. I can't tell if the water coupon took a dollar off each case (the limit is two per transaction), or just one of them. Did I need to have the coupon scanned twice? The way coupons are listed on the receipt is WAY too confusing!
  Post a scan of the receipt (blank out personal details)

receipt
Disclaimer
fwuser12 said:   
george2001 said:   So I bought paper and two cases of water. I can't tell if the water coupon took a dollar off each case (the limit is two per transaction), or just one of them. Did I need to have the coupon scanned twice? The way coupons are listed on the receipt is WAY too confusing!
  Post a scan of the receipt (blank out personal details)

<== receipt

The receipt shows 1 water coupon was used
The reason so many coupons show on your receipt, is when a Reward is used, it is spread over all the items you purchase, you used 2 rewards, so 2 results for each item show up
Then they hit you 2 CA deposits for the waters
And lastly the paper coupons

Looks like the 5-ream case is still $5 today after rebate and coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017