• filter:
This deal has expired.

$10 Starbucks eGift Card -- $5.00 @ Groupon **Targeted -- YMMV**

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For select invited targeted specific users only, Groupon has a $10 Starbucks eGift Card on sale for $5.00Your mileage may vary. Please don't yell at me. I didn't get it either  

https://www.groupon.com/deals/wow-starbucks-15?

Fine Print / T&C: A Starbucks eGift Card is a digital gift card that can be used towards any purchase at participating Starbucks stores. Treat yourself, or you and a friend to your favorite drink. Use it all at once or across multiple visits.

Offer is invitation only. Limit 1 per person.

Limit 1 per person. Valid in the US only. Redeem Groupon voucher for a Starbucks eGift Card that can be used in participating Starbucks stores. Redeem online at http://groupon.starbucks.com. See Full Terms applicable to Starbucks Cards. See FAQ on this Groupon voucher. All voucher sales are final. Not valid with Groupon promo codes.

Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
not for me......... shucks

rated:
Thank OP.

Got in.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Didn't get an email, but saw the ad on Facebook, and that worked fine.

rated:
Sorry, this offer is by invitation only.

Anyone get that workaround if u are not invited?

rated:
Didn't work for me. Thanks anyways.

rated:
Thanks, but no love for me this time.

rated:
didnt get any invite... but it worked for me (was charged to amex)

rated:
2 accounts not for me

rated:
was worth a try

rated:
Too late

rated:
onlypinkfloyd said:   didnt get any invite... but it worked for me (was charged to amex)
  I also didn't get an invite. (Actually, I've never seen one for anything.) Anyway, these offers never work for me but this one did, so thanks!

rated:
I got it. Thanks for the heads up!

rated:
May the local Starbucks go under....

Message I get
Welcome! This deal is invitation-only. Only those who've received a designated email are eligible to purchase it.

rated:
I'm getting "No Longer Available" message

rated:
sourmix said:   I'm getting "No Longer Available" message
  When you see that a deal is over, click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to alert the mod to mark the deal dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017